HR Director Customer Service Centers Europe
- You will work very closely with business management and help to support the customer service sites in France, Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Croatia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Sweden (approx 1000 Headcount).
- Besides developing and leading HR with key management, you will contribute to strategic decisions. You share responsibility for the business strategy, align the HR departments accordingly and ensures effective realization of the goals.
- You will share responsibility for the commercial execution of the new corporate strategy, accompanying cultural change and new HR instruments and tools, you will seek to continuously develop and communicate through your expertise.
- You will be the operational and strategic driver and sparring partner for management as well as for (inter)national specialists and executives in all HR relevant topics and issues across countries
- You will manage and advise the local HR departments in the respective countries regarding their day- to-day tasks, as well es introducing and implementing new HR tools, projects and methods.
- You will bring comprehensive HR leadership along the employee life cycle, with a focus on recruiting and retaining managers and specialists in close collaboration with Talent Management and the Head of HR Europe.
- You will take the leadership for delicate individual personnel measures, deal with labour law issues and cooperate with employee representatives.
- In addition, you will deal with topics such as digitalization, leadership, organisation and employer branding, which are not only important for the HR department, but for the entire company.
- You will report to Head of HR Europe, located in Germany.
- University degree, e.g. business administration, law or social sciences with a focus on human resources, or comparable HR-relevant education/further training.
- Fluent in English, any additional language is welcome.
- Familiar with the entire scope of operational and conceptual HR work as well as good knowledge of labour law.
- Sound professional experience in the field of human resources, preferably in sales driven environments.
- Excellent project management and communications skills.
- Strong Business Sense and Leadership skills to lead, inspire and develop the team of local professionals.
- Strong creative will to drive change forward.
- Good situational sense combined with a diplomatic but persuasive and assertive approach at all levels.
- An exciting international HR position with great impact and autonomy, and a strategic partnership with the Business.
- An international professional company with ambition and strong global values: a reliable and quality-conscious supplier, a responsible employer, a respectful corporate citizen and a technology investor.
- An intercultural work environment and a competitive and attractive salary package in line with the knowledge and expertise expected for this role.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.