Populaire jobs in HR business partner:
- HR partner (B4-B5)
- HR Business Partner (Halle)
- Traineeship HR
- HR Business Partner (Market & Hyper) - Liège
- Preventieadviseur psychosociale aspecten regio West-Vlaanderen (kantoor Roeselare)
Interessante jobs elke week in je mailbox? Vervolledig je CV op Mijn Jobat en schrijf je in voor Jobat Express.
The HR Advisor provides high level support to the European office in all people related matter. He/she delivers superior quality assistance to the HR Manager in the day-to-day operational HR management (recruitment and selection, talent acquisition, talent management and development, performance management, employee relations, health & wellbeing, etc.) and in the development and implementation of HR Projects. The HR Advisor offers guidance and recommendations in view of (Belgian) market trends and best practices, following changes in the labor legislation, and considering the needs of the business and the employees.
As the first point-of-contact for employees and leaders, the HR Advisor:
- Acts as a trusted advisor to the organization and acts as HR representative on cross-functional teams where required;
- Provides mid to long term recommendations based on HR strategy defined in collaboration with the HR manager;
- Delivers a quality recruitment framework; conducts selection and recruitment assignments at all levels within the organization: preparing job descriptions and job postings, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, preparing and guiding the interview team with questions and evaluation methods, conducting reference checks, and preparing offer letters;
- Ensures a high-quality onboarding experience to the new employees and continuously strives to improve the practices;
- Participates in the performance review cycle, ensuring all employees and managers complete the process in line with company expectations;
- Focuses on how to develop employee skills and competencies, helps providing learning opportunities and facilitates internal and international mobility;
- Supports the HR Manager in the development and implementation of HR projects (processes optimization, development of partnerships, new processes, …)
- Defines KPI’s to measure the success of the HR services, collects and measures feedback, defines and implements improvement actions related to each HR area;
- Develops and implements HR policies and procedures; guarantees conformity with internal regulations and labor law;
- Interprets and advises on employment law; keeps up-to-date with current legislation, practices and trends and provides of timely guidance and recommendations to the organization;
- Liaises with the payroll and benefits providers and performs the necessary controls.
Considering that the department structure could lead to a need to take over the payroll and compensation & benefits responsibilities in the future, the candidate needs to be willing to learn and see this as an opportunity to grow in a more complete HR-generalist role (soft & hard). Given the broadness of the role and lots of conflicting priorities, the HR Advisor needs to demonstrate excellent organizational and problem-solving skills; he/she can manage multiple tasks and prioritize the work effectively.
- Fluent in English and French (both written and verbal);
- 5 to 10 years working experience in general and/or soft HR roles – the candidate should consider this role as a next step in his/her career;
- Master’s degree (in Human Resources) or equivalent by experience;
- Good general knowledge of Belgian social legislation;
- Good user of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note).
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to deal with diverse types of data and information, strong with numbers and figures;
- Strong attention to detail, accurate;
- Passionate about HR and curious by nature;
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently;
- Critical thinker: comes to well-considered reflections, judgements and decisions, connects dots, makes distinctions between relevant and irrelevant information.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
Deze job wordt niet langer aangeboden
- Functietype: HR business partner
- Sector: Energie, Milieu en veiligheid
- Waterloo (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via USG Professionals HR
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur