Our client is active in the consulting sector. You will become part of a young and ambitious team with an inspiring drive.
HR Administration & Finance Officer
The scope of responsibilities for this job as HR Administration & Finance Officer includes:
- You are responsible for the internal accounting. You organize the input of purchase and sales invoices in the accounting system ;
- You have meetings on a regular basis with the external accountant and managers to discuss the evolutions ;
- You are responsible for the reporting ;
- You help making the financial plan and budgets ;
- You are responsible for the administrative follow-up of the consulting activities ;
- You run the complete pay rolling process (from timesheet to salary slip) ;
- You manage the subscriptions of Group and Health Insurances of the employees ;
- You are the SPOC of all the employees regarding administration problems.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
The requested qualifications for this job as HR Administration & Finance Officer include:
- You have minimum a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy ;
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French. Knowledge of English is a plus ;
- Experience in a similar position (administrative and accounting support) is a big plus ;
- You are experienced in Word, Excel and Powerpoint ;
- You enjoy working with numbers and have an eye for detail.
- You are service oriented and enjoy helping people (problem solving attitude).
Our client offers:
- An attractive salaray package ;
- Part-time or half-time employment can be discussed ;
- A multicultural company, in full evolution ;
- A permanent contract.
Interested in this position? Apply today.