AlphaCredit keeps expanding! Therefore we are looking for dynamic colleagues!
For our IT department, we are looking for an IT Helpdesk Officer (m/f/x)
Within IT, the Service Desk plays a crucial role. The Service Desk is the central point of contact for submitting all requests and reporting incidents. The keywords are customer focus, efficiency and continuous improvement. First of all, we are looking for someone motivated who, together with the team, wants to make an extra effort on a daily basis for all AlphaCredit employees.
Helpdesk Officer (M/F/X)
- You ensure that all incoming requests related to computer systems and telephony are recorded correctly and easily. You make sure that these tickets are assigned to the right person with the right priority and quality. You are responsible for the follow-up and communication.
- You also process 1st and 2nd line requests as long as they fall within the competence of the Service Desk. In case of non-resolution, you ensure the transfer to the 3rd line by providing all the elements of your analysis and actions taken
- The development of procedures and instruction notes is also your responsibility.
- You actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the services by making suggestions that can improve the functioning of the Service Desk.
- Assisting the Incident Manager Teams as an analyst will also be part of your function
- You ensure the follow-up of the tickets as well as the back log while respecting the ITIL processes
- You will work in shifts (morning and/or afternoon) as well as being on-call.
- You have already gained a first experience in a support environment.
- You have a solid basic knowledge of common computer systems. Knowledge of telephony is an asset.
- You have a sense of service and are solution-oriented.
- You are stress resistant and flexible.
- You have good communication skills, both written and oral.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French, both spoken and in writing
- Cafetaria plan
- Extra-legale vakantiedagen
- An informative position in a flexible work environment
- An open work atmosphere and great colleagues who strive together with you for a high customer satisfaction.
- Numerous training opportunities to continue to develop your knowledge and competencies
- A contract with an indefinite term in a growing company within a strong BNP Paribas Group
- A competitive salary, complemented by an extensive package of extra-legal benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays, etc.)
- A Flex Income Plan where you can annually convert your end-of-year bonus (with a fixed collective choice moment) into extra benefits including a bicycle lease, extra leave days, a car, etc.
- Focus on work-life balance, where we offer the possibility to telecommute
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.