27 van 53Volgende
Our client is a major actor of the Pharmaceutical industry. They are the leaders on the Consumer Health/OTC market.
In order to sustain their growth & to bring the company to an higher level they are today looking for a Head of Sales.
The Head of Sales plays a pivotal role in the Belgian organization by developing the Commercial strategy and plans to implement successfully the commercial policy and drive further leadership team in the Consumer Health area in Belgium and Luxembourg.
He is responsible for driving strategically and operationally sales and services to new and existing customers to meet individual and organizational sales objectives.
Head of Sales - Pharmaceutical Consumer Health Industry
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and coach the sales team and experienced professional staff, with the support of an Administrative & commercial Assistant
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan that drives further the company leadership in the Consumer Health area in Belgium and Luxembourg and ensures its strong presence
- Develop the pharmacy chains and groups commercial policy, convince internal stakeholders through an enthusiastic and pragmatic approach
- Apply knowledge of the customer's business to develop optimal solutions
- Identify market opportunities and market shift while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Develop and implement commercial management processes to achieve organizational goals
- Manage & Collaborate with the KAM team to demonstrate to the customer the defined value of partnering with both pre- and post-sales
- Effectively negotiate and collaborate with the customers and colleagues
- Maintain open and consistent conversations with internal & external stakeholders to ensure the (over)achievement of the team
- Assess the root cause of unmet expectations and takes action to resolve them.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities and develop plans for introducing new solutions through collaborative relationships
- Coordinate Hospital Access and tenders Management
- Develop the pharmacy retail and groups commercial policy
- Manage the organizational budget
- Lead a team of 2 Key Account Managers and manage the partnership with our external sales teams
- Report directly to the Country Manager.
- The role includes intensive cross functional collaboration with Global Commercial, Marketing, Market Access, Legal and Finance.
- As active member of the Leadership team, the function is fully accountable in building and implementing the commercial plan. This position is office based, with minimum 2 days within the office.
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- At least a Master Degree or equivalent by experience
- At least of 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical sales or related fields - Preferably within the Healthcare industry
- Prior experience in Key Account Management
- Evidence of leadership skills and successful contributions outside immediate team (i.e., training, mentoring, process development, etc.)
- Experience working with IQVIA (IMS) data is a must have
- Previous experience as a Sales executive, Sales manager, Market Access Manager or Sales & Marketing Manager is an asset
- Tender Management experience
- CRM optimization experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executives
- Excellent strategic, planning, forecasting, negotiation and presentation skills
- A demonstrated high degree of proficiency in managing multiple projects
- Fluent in French, Dutch & English
The successful candidate will:
- Have the chance to join a booming project at the early stage
- Develop the future of a major actor within the industry
- Lead a great dedicated team and take part on high strategic decisions
- be reward with an attractive salary package in line with his experience
+32 2 509 45 70
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 23 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Sales management
- Sector: Chemie en Pharmacie
- Alle vacatures via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur