Our ambition? To offer cities, industries and companies in the tertiary sector tailor-made solutions. We do this in 6 areas: electrical, HVAC, cooling, mechanical & robotics, digital & IT and facility management. Our 9600 employees are committed every day to ensuring:
- more attractive cities
- more efficient and greener companies
- more sustainable and comfortable buildings
Head of Commissioning Maintenance and Monitoring (Offshore Wind)
EQUANS is looking for a Head of Commissioning Maintenance and Monitoring (Offshore Wind) for Hoboken.
The main objective of the Commissioning department is to test and ensure that the OSS-auxiliary systems of an OHVS are fit for final use, after the construction phase. The commissioning phase must be done safely. The outcome is to be formally accepted by the client (done in time and within budget). The Head of Commissioning leads the different commissioning managers, commissioning engineers and LOTO officers. You provide a clear and manageable work scope to the team members.
- during preparation phase:
- contract compliance & translation:
- analyse the employer requirements, technical specifications, overall project planning and resourcing. Get familiar with the substation by studying the 3D-model and set up a plan of action and a detailed commissioning planning which will be implemented in the overall project planning
- support the Construction department by providing technical information/inspection guidelines and startup inspections, with regard to efficient commissioning methods
- support the Engineering department by providing technical information with regard to efficient commissioning methods. Review the commissioning plans and relevant documentation. Feed the Lessons Learned database with commissioning experiences
- commissioning preparation:
- define the commissioning planning within the project boundaries – ensure links between construction and project LD milestones are established. Author and owner of the division’s commissioning procedure, LOTO procedure
- team management:
- form a team, plan activities in line with hours provided from tender. Ensure functional requirements are understood in the team. Establish relationship with key client staff. During tender phase, the Head of Commissioning is responsible to draft the commissioning procedure, planning and resource estimation
- contract compliance & translation:
- during execution phase:
- responsible for the safe execution of the activities under the team's control according to the HSE procedures and instructions
- permits to work:
- all activities under the team's control are covered within applicable LOTO/permit to work rules
- ??????????????documentation and reporting:
- responsible for progress and budget reporting towards the project managers and the Board
- follow up and act on the HSE information which is given via the team. Use of workplace observation system and Safety Observation Cards (SOC) is mandatory in the whole team
- proactively informing the Project Manager about project risks and opportunities identified by the team
- verify output from the progress reporting software that this reflects reality. Take action where needed
- ensuring the quality of the works and documentation
- carrying out work inspections walkdowns, and reporting of all actions on the yard and projects
- ???????project closure:
- together with the commissioning managers you are responible for a clear and neat handover of systems to the client and of the work to the M&M department
- coordinate simultaneous operations beforehand and take the appropriate actions to ensure safe execution
- change management:
- monitor and raise any change to client specification and/or subcontractor scope to project management and Procurement department
- follow up that the commissioning managers provide a clear overview of all extra works of the subcontractors to project management and cost control on a weekly base
- internal contacts: team members, other departments
- external contacts: suppliers, clients, subcontractors
Do you possess the following qualifications & skills?
- graduate or master with electrical specialization
- a solid experience in project and/or construction and/or commissioning management
- several years of experience in industrial projects and/or an offshore marine environment
- experience in QC, mechanical completion and commissioning
- experience in commissioning activities for industrial projects
- experience in resource planning
- broad general technical knowledge, and more specifically specialized in electricity and instrumentation
- affinity with piping or mechanical
- adequate knowledge of mechanical constructions, supporting systems,...
- able to manage good relationships with the client and our partners while monitoring EQUANS’ interests
- accurate and administratively strong
- proven leadership capabilities: supervising a large team of managers, engineers, supervisors, foremen and electricians
- decisive and persistent
- excellent communication skills: English & Dutch. Knowledge of French and/or German is definitely an added value
- GSM & smartphone
- Internetvergoeding / Abonnement
- Individuele hospitalisatieverzekering
- Hospitalisatieverzekering voor familie
- Forfaitaire Kosten
- Eco Cheque
- Extra-legale vakantiedagen
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of EQUANS. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining EQUANS is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance,… depending on your function
- interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.