Group Purchasing Manager
• Control the purchasing of raw materials, contracts, and other goods and services.
• Set and enforce a budget for the purchasing department.
• Develop, implement and evaluate purchasing policies.
• Maintain records of inventory to determine when new goods need to be ordered.
• Oversee the negotiations of all purchases made by the purchasing department.
• Negotiate on behalf of the organization and maintain good relationships with vendors.
• Reporting directly to the CEO and general management.
• Strong understanding of inventory management principles.
• High attention to detail, solid planning and scheduling skills
• Affinity with change processes and a future-oriented vision.
• Analytical, critical and results-oriented.
• Fluent in French and have a practical knowledge of Dutch and English.
• You will enjoy a competitive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.