Group Consolidation & Reporting Manager
Group Consolidation & Reporting Manager
For an international company, active in the food industry, in the region of Roeselare we are looking for a GROUP CONSOLIDATION & REPORTING MANAGER
Financial consolidation and reporting role
- First point of contact for advice in a broad range of Accounting related topics including but not limited to (Belgian) GAAP discussions, Intercompany flows, Consolidation accounting, Equity roll forward,…
- Taking ownership of the Group’s multi-currency consolidation process (including extensive joint venture accounting) for both monthly internal management and statutory purposes
- Review of monthly Balance sheet reconciliations, including complex intercompany reconciliations.
- Administer, develop and improve the accuracy the consolidation tool and drive all tool decisions and implementation(s) alongside training users on best practise use of the system.
- Working with the Group Controlling manager to prepare quality consolidated reports for the senior management team.
Bring in Senior accounting knowhow to the organization in the broadest sense.
- Accounting best practices
- Fast Closing procedures and implementation
- AP / AR / R2R process implementation
- Financial shared services
- Automate finance improvements / Robotics
- Hedge and currency policies and procedures
- Transfer pricing
- Consolidation and reporting tooling and ERP interface
- Multi market legal and statutory reporting
- Company valuation rules
Set up the ARDO Senior Accounting Community
- Coordinates Accounting matters and multiple change projects on site Headquarters level and alignment between the different plants and sites
- Steers the virtual team of ARDO Senior Accountants, and sets up regular meeting structure, F2F meetings and processes to monitor team performance and manage team member individual targets.
- Gives direct steer and guidance to the 2 supporting group controllers in the Group finance team
- Closely interacts with Group Controlling manager, Group Tax and Treasury manager and Group Legal in the Central team.
- You have a passion for Accounting and have a minimum of 10 years of experience
working in a senior finance role of which a couple of years with consolidation team experience in a multi-national context.
- Experience with Consolidation tool is needed, and implementation of such a tool is seen as positive
- You have a master university degree
- Comprehensive knowledge and in depth understanding of Group Accounting processes (AP/AR/R2R)
- Strong analytical skills including ability to rapidly interpret, concisely explain and act on complex information
- Good team player with managerial skills who enjoys working with people and multi-location teams
- Hands-on, takes initiative, No Nonsense approach
- Discreet, ability to work confidential with business critical information
- Problem solver with a capacity to find agreement
- Inspiring with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Capable of working with a high degree of autonomy but also in a supporting role
- English, Dutch, French .
- Openness to travel occasionally and looking forward to working in an international environment.
- Colleagues who share determination and high standards of work that move the world forward;
- Career opportunities in an international environment;
- Challenging projects in a evolving market;
- A competitive salary package including many extra-legal advantages (car, bonus, pension plan, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers,…)
- A great company culture with many training opportunities;
- Easily accessible by traffic-free roads.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Individuele hospitalisatieverzekering
- Hospitalisatieverzekering voor familie
- 7 januari
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Financieel management' jobs in West-Vlaanderen meteen in je mailbox.