Our client is active in road construction, sewerage construction, environmental remediation and the construction of public spaces and this mainly in the Flemish and Brussels markets. Their clients are in both the public and private sector
Our client has several offices in both Flanders and Brussels.
What does your day look like as a groundworker in the Antwerp region?
- Breaking up old existing pavements.
- Digging and sealing trenches and pits (mechanical and manual).
- Manual digging of trial trenches.
- Drawing cables and installing various utilities.
Who are we looking for for the position of groundworker in the Antwerp region?
- You already have several years of experience/knowledge of earthworks.
- You have a driving licence B.
- You are willing to work in the Antwerp area.
- You are motivated and conscientious.
- You strive to eventually be able to work completely independently.
What's in it for you ?
- An exciting job and a competitive salary in a stable company. J
- You will be working in a growing company where the greatest success factor is the enthusiasm and creativity of its own employees
- A full-time permanent position with variety and responsibility
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A company with the ambition to grow.