5 van 5Volgende
Our client offers a complete range of solutions for structural construction needs, with an extensive portfolio of product references. They have operational production and sales/logistics sites and offices spread over Europe. The Benelux organization is a sales & operations organization.
The company is recognized in the market for the high quality of their product portfolio & aftermarket services combined with a thorough knowledge of construction, enabling them to be a trusted advisor in their markets and sector. .
Their working environment is shaped by their values and beliefs: they are entrepreneurs, they bring value to their customers by finding innovative solutions in many areas of construction activities.
- You have P&L responsibility and act as commercial manager on a strategic and operational level in the Benelux region.
- You have the final responsibility for commercial, human resources, financial and general aspects and you define the business goals and corporate strategy for this region together with the corporate headquarters. You draft budget plans and implement monitoring and corrective actions where and when needed.
- You maintain and develop the current market position and make the growth ambitions concrete. You manage the sales and operational team with a continuous focus on client satisfaction, turnover, margin and innovative solutions.
- As manager you are a sounding board for the whole team . As a pragmatic organizer you lead and structure activities with a view to effectivity and efficiency. You lead with the right set of KPIs motivating your team to grow and succeed. If needed you optimize working processes, procedures and reporting.
- As a representative for the whole group in this region, you build strong relationships and a good internal and external network with key accounts, suppliers and peer managers in the group.
- You report to the Group Business & Marketing Director.
- You hold a Bachelor/Master’s degree and have a strong background and experience as a manager on SME level, preferably also in an international company related to construction/building products.
- With your strong commercial background you have a proven track record with at least10 years of relevant experience in building & construction products or at least a strong technical affinity with these products. As manager you have a hands-on and pragmatic approach based on commercial, operational and financial skills.
- You are used to analyzing, listening to people and operational problem solving on a daily basis, and you are able to take clear decisions.
- You are an inspiring and coaching leader who shares their vision with their team and the entire organization. Your excellent commercial and communication skills enable you to easily establish contacts with group management, employees, clients and other stakeholders on all levels.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, English & French and you preferably live in the area around Antwerp.
- You join one of the leading manufacturers in structural construction in Europe. A company with an excellent reputation in the market for product quality, client services and advice.
- As you take the lead in the Benelux (sales, operations, ...) you have the opportunity to think strategically together with head offices and to have a real impact on the challenges and performance/results of the Benelux organization.
- You can work autonomously, taking a broad range of initiatives to facilitate sustainable growth for the Benelux. You can count on a constructive and pragmatic dialogue with the head offices.
- The right candidates can count on a salary package with bonus plan, company car and fringe benefits in accordance with your relevant knowledge and experience.
This is exclusively performed by Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory.
Please send your CV and cover letter through www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no. BE-05171). For additional information please contact Luc Maes via +32 281 15 50.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 15 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Algemene directie
- Sector: Bouw, Bouwmaterialen en Immobiliën
- Antwerpen & Haven
- Alle vacatures via Mercuri Urval
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur