A fast-growing logistics service provider active in the fields of transport, warehousing, chemicals and port logistics is looking for a functional analyst with the necessary integration knowledge to join their IT team. You can volunteer to work entirely remotely here!
FUNCTIONAL ANALYST | Microsoft Integrations
FUNCTIONAL ANALYST - Functions
- As a functional analyst, you are responsible for managing the communication between the 80 applications of the group (Dynamics, WMS, TMS, OTC,...) and the reporting tools.
- You manage and coordinate the master data between the central ERP and the operational applications. You take care of the implementation of the communication between the applications and, if possible, you program a number of business cases.
- You co-manage all software suppliers that influence the integrations with other applications, in close co-operation with the developers and interface architects.
FUNCTIONAL ANALYST - Profile
- You have experience in a Microsoft environment and already have functional knowledge, ideally in a logistics environment. Knowledge of Microsoft and Azure DevOps is an asset.
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
- You have an analytical mind and are not afraid of more complex issues!
Van € 60.000 tot € 70.000 per jaar
FUNCTIONAL ANALYST - Offer
- A very attractive gross annual salary of up to approximately €70K, depending entirely on your knowledge and experience.
- Free choice of company car with fuel card, which allows you to choose a higher class for the necessary comfort and to adapt it entirely to your personal situation.
- In addition, you will receive benefits such as hospitalization insurance, laptop and mobile phone, additional net expense allowances.
- This progressive player invests heavily in its staff. This is reflected in the training courses in which everyone has the opportunity to participate and in the personal career guidance. Growth both in your role and in this organisation.
- Finally, you can enjoy no less than 32 days of holiday here, complemented by complete freedom of location and flexible working hours as the icing on the cake. A lot of extra time that you can gain for a good work-life balance.