3 van 3Volgende
OIP Sensor Systems is based in Oudenaarde and develops opto-electronic instruments for various applications in Defense and Space. In view of our continuous growth we are currently looking for a FPGA FIRMWARE DESIGNER
FPGA FIRMWARE DESIGNER
- You will join the firmware design team and will be involved in the full firmware development cycle of our products.
- You will have the chance to work with challenging products designed for extreme environments. Our designs are related to image processing, sensor readout, system integration, digital and analog electronics in combination with FPGAs.
- You will be involved in jobs ranging from the realization of IP cores in CPLD, FPGA and SOC designs to software, electronics and image sensors.
- We rely on Xilinx FPGAs for defense projects and Microsemi FPGA’s for space projects.
- You will have the opportunity to learn and design these products in assistance with an experienced project team.
- You will work with FPGA and SDK tools to realize a fully working system, where you assist in the design, simulation, debugging and realization of the firmware. Y
- You will work together with the software team to have the systems optimized with bare metal code or by using an Linux OS. Your creativity will be appreciated in solving problems.
- Taking responsibility for the documentation and git version control will promote re-use and increase your impact.
- Passion for digital and electronics design.
- Master or Bachelor in electronics or computer science or similar with several years of relevant experience
- You master VHDL and you’re not afraid of analyzing some Verilog code
- Proficient with FPGA tools for synthesis, analyzing and mapping your design.
- Experienced in usage of simulation tools for validation and verification.
- FPGA internals have no secrets for you, timing critical design keeps you challenged.
- You have knowledge of ESA standards for our space programs (ECSS flow)
- Hands-on in programming languages is a plus. (Python, C++…)
- You are not afraid of using GIT for version control.
- You can find your way in a Linux environment, makefiles and buildflows.
- A methodology and documentation mind is needed.
- Pro-active and good communicator.
- You successfully realized projects in similar environments.
- You are fluent in writing and speaking English.
- The possibility to take part in the development of high technological products.
- Employment in an enthusiastic team driven by new technology.
- A competitive salary.
keywords:elektronica, embedded software, application software, industrieel , burgerlijk, ingenieur elektronica-ontwerp , digital design ,digital designer, ASICS, FPGA, VHDL, Verilog , processor, CPU, software designer, VLSI, FPGA programming, graphic, hardware, application, logic blocks, defence, aerospace, space, military, Oudenaarde, computerwetenschappen,
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 18 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Telecommunicatie
- Sector: Apparatuur
- Oudenaarde (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via Job Point
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
- Onbepaalde duur