If you are looking for a company where you can personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’ lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view, consider working at Labcorp Drug Development in Mechelen as a Flow Cytometry Analyst.
Flow Cytometry Analyst
- Analyze Flow Cytometry Patient and Quality Control Data
- Address Data Inquiries and Investigations
- Data Entry, Resulting and Release into clinical database
- Draft and review standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Sophisticated instrument handling and maintenance
- Reagent management
- Participation in validation of new assays working closely with our scientific team
- Interact with clients and internal stakeholders on data troubleshooting
- Bachelor or Master degree in Biomedical sciences, Biological sciences Medical Technologist
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role with strong experience in Flow Cytometry with emphasis on data analysis
- Experienced with analysis of Flow Cytometric data
- Experience in data analysis with WinList, FlowJo, FCSExpress, etc. is required
- Significant experience with Microsoft Excel is also preferred
- Ability to read and understand Standard Operating Procedure in English
- Born problem solver with an eye for detail and customer oriented attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and analytical mindset
- Good communication skills are required
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French are seen as an advantage
Working at Labcorp Drug Development, you’ll continue to grow in our learning-based culture so you’ll know how to expertly respond and adapt as the industry continues to evolve. Here, you’ll put your education to work as you play a meaningful role in advancing healthcare and making a difference in people’s life.
In addition, Labcorp Drug Development offers great benefits, global experience and the opportunity to work independently within a team-oriented environment.
Get to know Labcorp Drug Development
At Labcorp, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations that not only empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations.
Here, you can join our more than 75,000 employees, serving clients in more than 100 countries, as we work together to make a real impact on people’s lives.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.