8 van 34Volgende
For an international, listed pharmaceutical company in Ghent, we are looking for an Financial Controller.
Accounting, Reporting & Controlling:
- Consolidate and present financial statements, overviews and breakdowns, including variance reports and narrative;
- Prepare monthly financial statements for various Business Units; Set up, implement and deliver monthly KPIs, reports and comparisons, highlighting differences and identify opportunities for action;
- Highlight drivers & variances between units & business lines, recommend and perform further analysis as needed;
- Be a sparring partner of the management team, able to handle correctly diverse financial and management reporting related questions;
- Be a financial advisory role for the business units, working close with the (corporate) specialists such as tax, legal, treasury, consolidation, etc.
- Proactively prepare recommendations for corrective actions to meet forecasts and budgets;
- Drive financial review and controlling process and timelines;
- Prepare annual, consolidated and break-down forecasts and budgets together with the business units.
- Manage finance, treasury, credit lines and more generally relationship with bankers, in agreement with the Finance Director NSC Belgium;
- Supervise credit collection and litigation. Reduce the working capital needed in the respective divisions (payables, receivables) and control WIP;
- Monitor and improve the national insurance policies, identify areas of over- and underinsurance;
- Optimize tax position in agreement with the Finance Director NSC Belgium and the Group Tax Council and hand in the necessary documentation in time to the national tax authorities.
- Support IT projects lead by (Group) Finance IT (e.g. MS Dynamics AX modules) in the role of key user;
- Investigate opportunities to further improve current IT systems.
- Post-merger integration: set-up and ensuring properly functioning finance, purchase and administrative processes in close collaboration with the Belgium NSC;
- Conduct, with or without third parties, watch-over surveys on Legal and new regulations or changes pertaining to Finance and Administration – Labour law, tax, accounting, etc. – to integrate effects in terms of organization and costs in the relevant division.
- Bachelor or Master degree in the field of Business Economic;
- Preferably 5-7 years of experience in a dynamic business environment;
- Experience in post-merger integrations and migrations is an asset;
- Strong analytical and business problem solving skills, helping to understand the business, its value creation model and its financial context;
- Ability to frame complex business decisions, model them and present them in terms of key parameters and decision drivers;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Intrinsic focus on quality and continuous improvement;
- A good understanding of financial and tax accounting issues (IFRS and Belgian GAAP);
- Systems and process savvy, able to find his/her way around the multitude of processes and systems;
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics AX or other ERP systems is a plus;
- Ability to work well with all levels of management;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English.
- We offer variation in a growing, challenging and innovative international company;
- We invest in our human capital, we support development and career opportunities;
- We offer competitive salary and benefit packages.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 28 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Controlling
- Sector: Chemie en Pharmacie
- Alle vacatures via Conessence Financial Recruitment
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)