26 van 34Volgende
For an international company in the region of Ghent, market leader in the food industry, we are looking for a Financial Controller
- You are responsible for the daily accounting activities and the statutory and group reporting of different legal entities.
- You combine analysis with more operational activities in order to become the point of contact.
- Closings activities: You independently complete monthly closing activities and prepare reports (standard reports and ad hoc). You are responsible from a-z, and ask and/or search for additional input & clarification where needed.
- GL accounting operations: You manage different day to day accounting tasks (e.g. payroll accounting, journal entries, clearing & reconciliation balance sheet accounts, etc.).
- Statutory reporting (incl. fin audit): You prepare the statutory financial statements of the different entities. You ensure financial statements are compliant to local GAAP. You provide audited statutory accounts for approval to the shareholders meeting.
You assist in the preparations of workers council information.
You provide support in financial and internal audits.
- Group reporting: Together with the team, you are responsible for group reporting, compliant to IFRS, and assist on specific reporting matters.
- Continuous improvement: you actively participate in improvement processes and make suggestions to increase efficiency.
- You report directly to the Financial Control Manager and are part of the Finance Cluster Business Service Team.
- You hold a Master Degree or equivalent through experience (Accountancy, Audit, Reporting, etc.).
- You have at least a first experience in Finance.
- You take ownership and take the lead in your topics.
- You are proactive, dig deeper where needed and expand your knowledge in an active way.
- Knowledge of ERP system (such as SAP) is a strong asset.
- You are a MS Office Excel -expert.
- You have strong communication skills and are a true team player.
- Analysis & accuracy is part of your nature.
- You meet deadlines, are well structured, able to set priorities and are stress resistant.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
You will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world. We offer an attractive salary, adjusted to your level of experience.
Intressed? Please send your resume to email@example.com
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 11 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Controlling
- Sector: Grondstoffen, Landbouw en Voeding
- Alle vacatures via Conessence Financial Recruitment
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)