8 van 11Volgende
Volvo Group Belgium is a part of our Swedish mother company Volvo Group. We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, busses, construction equipment and marine- and industrial engines. We have facilities in 18 countries and represent our products is more than 190 markets.
Digital Solutions and IT is the engine of the VFS business and we continue on our strategic journey to further improve performance and to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. In this exciting environment, we are focused on Digital Innovation to meet the demands of an increasingly digitalized world. Furthermore we develop Global Platforms to enable Financial Services expansion. We explore Data Opportunities and engage in Cyber security. Our 3 Global Solutions and Services teams, each focusing on a different region, take care of world class execution in the markets encompassing Demand and Projects management.
We are now looking for a Financial Analyst
Are you a passionate individual willing to join a global and motivated team? Would you like to contribute with your financial skills to the success of the VFS Digital & IT strategy? Are you ready to take on your next challenge? Then you are the right person to apply for this job.
As a Financial Analyst you will play a critical role in assisting the coordination and execution of financial planning, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting across VFS Digital Solutions & IT portfolios. You will provide finance support to the internal business partners, through thoughtful analysis and insight throughout the VFS Digital Solutions & IT Budget & Forecast process in close collaboration with the responsible managers.
You will be involved into the monthly close, budgeting, strategic planning and forecasting, variance analysis, ad hoc analysis and you will participate in special projects and initiatives.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Give advice to the Digital Solutions & IT managers with financial information and in-depth analysis required for the decision-making process and actively interpret and review financial results to drive actionable responses.
- Manage and develop financial tools, such as: planning systems, cost account models, financial analysis and reports.
- Contribute to the optimization of financial management of IT costs in order to increase transparency and financial steering as to support decision taking.
- Support in the annual (strategic) planning and monthly Forecast cycle, liaise with the Global and Regional managers across VFS.
- Provide financial transparency through detailed cost (driver) and investment reports; identify areas where performance improvements can be achieved.
- Give advice, assistance and guidance to management, project managers and functions on financial matters.
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of Digital Solutions & IT budgets, forecasts and financial trends.
- Create insightful financial analyses of pertinent information to determine progress against strategic plan, budget and forecast.
- Ensure that the data used in internal IT systems is complete, consistent, accurate and time-stamped.
- Play an active role in ad hoc / digital projects within Finance.
• You have a University Degree or specialized diploma in Accounting, Finance or Economics and have demonstrated skills within financial planning, forecasting and analysis.
• You have experience within technology (services), sourcing, financial/accounting and have related
• You are positive, self-motivated, committed and willing to help and learn.
• You are able to build good relationships and are an excellent communicator.
• You are detail oriented and highly analytical.
• You are stress resistant.
• You are a self-starter and are a team player.
• You have an above average level of competence and proficiency in Excel.
• You are fluent in English; additional languages are a plus.
The location for this role is in Brussels (Belgium).
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 23 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Financiële analyse
- Sector: Auto
- Alle vacatures bij Volvo Group Belgium
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur