4 van 5Volgende
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Working as a Field Service Engineer at Signify is dynamic. We’re greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
We’re looking for a Field Service Engineer who’ll be responsible for understand customer needs & resolve issues using technical knowledge.
You’ll be part of the Signify Customer Service team, consisting of thirteen driven Field Service Engineers and responsible for Customer Care and Service within the Benelux, so team spirit and pro-activity must be in your DNA.
Field Service Engineer (m/f)
- Drive for high levels of customer satisfaction by ensuring timely and correct execution of service obligations in accordance with the service contracts.
- Analyze and solve application failures, supports upgrades. Drive feedback loops towards Systems & Service Centers/Business Groups.
- Apply appropriate mix of technology while delivering right services.
- Fulfill documentation for service related issues and resolutions and ensure all relevant information is properly documented in the ticketing system (C4CS) and/or similar knowledge databases.
- Monitor (remotely) systems at customer locations and act on deviations.
- Participate in new projects during installation, commissioning and acceptance testing.
- Propose additional services as required through maintaining intimate customer relationship. Inform and negotiate with customers on the proposed solutions and associated costs.
- Provide training to customers upon request.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Electronics, Mechanical or Computer Science, or have a mid-level technical diploma with +5 years experience.
- Strong customer focus and ability to identify, understand and act on customer needs.
- Understanding Technology/Software & Connectivity domains.
- Knowledge of lighting applications and solutions is an advantage.
- Understanding of liabilities associated with service execution and third party service providers.
- 3+ years of working knowledge of trouble shooting and maintenance as a field service employee.
- 3+ years of experience in projects and/or project management.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- A variable bonus based on both Signify results and personal performance.
- 25 Days of holidays and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually.
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching.
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package.
- Opportunity to buy Signify shares and products with discount.
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
You can apply via the ''Apply'' button.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 11 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Elektronica
- Sector: Energie, Milieu en veiligheid
- Alle vacatures via Vonq
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Beperkte ervaring (< 2 jaar)
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur
- Extra-legale vakantiedagen