Our client is an international producer and distributor of veterinary medicines and animal health products. They have registered over 160 products and has more than 1200 licenses.
Over the years, they have grown from a local branch in Antwerp into an international player with multiple international offices and ensure continuous professional support within their network of partners and distributors in more than 120 countries, with more than 150 highly skilled multinational professionals.
In order to sustain their growth, they are currently looking for a new Export Area Sales Manager to cover the business in Middle East & Africa (MEA) that will take the responsibilities by working closely with the marketing, product, and regulatory department.
Export Area Sales Manager - Middle East & Africa - Veterinary
As the successful Export Area Sales Manager - Middle East & Africa - Veterinary, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure sales through existing distributors and key accounts in the Middle East and Africa.
- Maintain and guide the existing partners through the sales cycle. Advise & coach the local sales team.
- Develop the right prospects in new markets and target key accounts directly.
- Set up yearly sales plans per region and per Key accounts.
- Achieve sales targets by negotiating, follow-up and closing of commercial operations.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to partners and end-users.
- Search and approach potential partners and key accounts
- Participate and organize in national and international fairs and seminars
- Expand the existing customer base
- Analyse the market to further expand our product portfolio in the region
- Position the products and company proactively
- Manage the portfolio on a daily base in order to ensure the growth on the dedicated area.
- Keep up to date the logistics & forecasting process.
As the successful Export Area Sales Manager - Middle East & Africa - Veterinary, you have the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor's degree or equivalent by experience.
- A previous experience of at least 2 years in international export sales management in Middle East or Africa.
- An intense work ethic and drive to get things done.
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time.
- A self-confident and proactive personality.
- Ability to work with high level of initiative and work autonomously.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and provide solutions.
- Proficient in English and French. Good knowledge of Arabic is an asset.
- Intrinsic motivation to learn and improve hard and soft skills.
- Well-developed organizational and communication skills.
- Strong Team player mindset.
As the successful Export Area Sales Manager - Middle East & Africa - Veterinary, you will:
- Have a responsible and varied position in a financially stable, growing and internationally oriented company
- Evolve in a pleasant and dynamic working environment focus on development and training
- Have a competitive complete salary package with all the extra legal advantages (Fix salary, Bonus, Company Car, Insurances, Net allowances, ...)