Populaire jobs in Productontwikkeling:
- R&D Verantwoordelijke
- Productieingenieur bulktanks | 4K-4,5K + wagen
- Product Designer
- Robotics automation consultant
Interessante jobs elke week in je mailbox? Vervolledig je CV op Mijn Jobat en schrijf je in voor Jobat Express.
Talentus is looking for a new Talent oriented trade & export !
For our client, an international company located near Wavre, we are looking for an Export Area Manager Junior.
Export Area Manager FR/EN (M/F)
Your challenge ?
- The Area Manager will have two main tasks: Follow-up of current business & Assist the Marketing & Sales Manager in the follow-up of current business through the existing network of exclusive agents overseas, for all the possible aspects of the business in progress.
- Communicate and coordinate with our overseas Exclusive Agents while maintaining a strong relationship with them.
- Carry out current tasks such as order forecasts, product enquiry, information request in coordination with the other departments of the company (general management, R&D, sales administration...).
- Implement action plans on commercial issues, in line with the strategic plan and schedule of the company.
- Raise efficiency through commercial enquiries, follow-up of orders and development of the product range.
- Analyze the global or targeted market trends for products.
- Provide global or targeted data on local competition and product range.
- Collect and analyze adequate market information.
- Prospection After a preliminary period of training in the company’s activity (product range & product development, production process, commercial relationship…), the Area Manager will take part on the prospection of new markets with the mission to increase the portfolio of exclusive agents.
- It includes analyzing of new markets, documentary market survey, contact with the AWEX board, selection of potential agents, visit of prospects and report to the management.
You will report directly to the Marketing & Sales Director.
Your profil :
- Graduated from University or High school of Commerce or equivalent
- Attracted by the international context and with a significant worldwide travel experience (Erasmus,...)
- 4-5 of years experience in an Export Sales environment
- English /French bilingual is mandatory (fluently spoken & written)
- Willing to travel frequently (up to 10-15% of the working time)
- Proficient use of all common PC applications (MS Office suite).
Your Assets :
- Cultural diversity awareness
- Customer-oriented, accurate, reliable and well organized
- Able to work autonomously
- Capacity for personal adaptation
- Team player, persuasive, intuitive, pro-active and positive thinking with a constructive critical mind
- Respectful of the deadlines and strict monitoring of the company’s procedures
- Ability to meet professionals and to develop a relationship
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- An exciting job in an international environment in a growing company
- A temporary contract followed by a permanent contract
- An attractive compensation package with additional advantages
- Internal training
- A job in a dynamic team with friendly co-workers.
- Possibility to travel around the world
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
Deze job wordt niet langer aangeboden
- Functietype: Productontwikkeling
- Sector: Industrie en Machinebouw
- Louvain-la-Neuve (standplaats)
- Academische Bachelor
- Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur