- Walters People
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
The working language is English. French and Dutch are also required.
As Executive Assistant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing secretarial and administrative support of the highest quality standard
- Organising team meetings
- Drafting agendas, emails and other communications on behalf of the Vice President
- Assisting and coordinating complex and changing calendar management
- Raising travel requests; book flights, hotel accommodation, car transfers; organising meetings, producing itineraries/agenda
- Compiling and submitting corporate business expenses and claim back car mileage for VP when necessary
- Arranging internal and external meetings, restaurant bookings
- Dealing with general departmental enquiries and facilitate accordingly
The Ideal profile of the Executive assistant:
- You have a Master and equivalent and have minimum 4 years of relevant experience as Management Assistant or Personal Assistant
- You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of English, French or/and Dutch is also required
- You have an excellent presentation, corporate environment
- You have a high degree of computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications
- You are a flexible concerning working hours, proactive and well organised
Our client offers:
- The possibility to start in a dynamic and an international environment
- An interesting job content with evolutions possible depending on your experience
- An interesting salary package
- A permanent contract
Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active? Do you like to work efficiently and are flexible? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Academische Bachelor
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
Van € 2.500 tot € 3.500 per maand
- 23 april
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Management assistant / secretariaat' jobs in Brussel meteen in je mailbox.