- Walters People Belgium
- Interim, Voltijds
You will support the partners of the company with different tasks such as :
- You will directly report to the Managing Director and will work in a team of 3 assistants.
- Being responsible for secretarial and administrative support of the highest quality standard
- Acting as a filter to the Partners in relation to phone calls, requests, drop-ins
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Managing agendas taking into account the business priorities to alternatives offer
- Drafting emails and other communications on behalf of the partners
- Arranging travel requests, booking flights, hotel accommodations, transfers, meetings
- Compiling and submitting corporate business expenses
- Greeting visitors and clients with a five-star service
Ideal profile of the Executive Assistant :
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent and minimum 3 years of relevant experience as Management assistant or Personal Assistant
- You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of French, Dutch and English
- You have an excellent presentation and are open to work in a corporate environment
- You have a high degree of computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills
- You are proactive, adaptive and a real team-player
- You can cope with stress, are highly discreet and able to respect confidentiality of meeting discussions
In return our client offers you :
- The possibility to be part of a fast-paced international environment where your support is highly appreciated
- A rewarding salary package including fringe benefits
- A temporary contract of six months before receiving a permanent one
If you are ready to provide an outstanding support to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within a high demanding management, apply now for this new challenge as Executive Assistant job.
Have you ever dreamt to work in a demanding and international environment that encourages openness and individual responsibility? Are you able to handle unexpected and complex situations? Then this job might be for you!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Academische Bachelor
Van € 2.800 tot € 3.400 per maand
- 18 december
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Management assistant / secretariaat' jobs in Brussel meteen in je mailbox.