6 van 8Volgende
In an nutshell, you:
Perform financial control audits, support US IT Audit team with testing of IT General Controls, provide audit assistance to the Company’s external auditors, and perform ad hoc operational audits as directed.
Are responsible for timely completion of projects and effective accomplishment of audit procedures to meet established objectives and departmental quality standards.
Assist Management and senior team members with various special projects as needed.
European Internal Auditor
- You perform audit procedures, including developing and conducting walk throughs and developing and documenting audit evidence of control performance. You are also responsible for identifying and defining issues and recommendations and leading appropriate staff.
- Perform special projects at the request of, or in assistance to Management as necessary, and directed by the Head of European Risk and Compliance.
- You prepare audit programs, risk matrices, and conducting of interviews for operational and financial audits
- You develop, compose and maintain work paper documentation, deficiency summaries and other reports as necessary, to meet business and external audit requirements.
- You communicate the results of audit projects to management personnel of sufficient authority to ensure that appropriate action is taken with respect to any deficiencies noted.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
Knowledge of Idea, ACL or similar software would be an advantage.
Knowledge of IT audit basics would be an advantage
Good language skills in English, French is nice to have.
- Experience of retail/FMCG desirable (not essential).
- Ability to travel up to 10% - 15% domestically and internationally.
- Interesting role within a international context. Begin a part of a growing retail environment.
- Attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits,
- Professional colleagues who will support you and provide you with necessary training and tools to further develop as an expert in your role.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 6 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Audit
- Sector: Distributie en Retail
- Gent (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via Harvey Nash Gent
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
- Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur