is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.Our Values
Aisin Group Way
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Are you looking for a job combining your passion for sustainability with strong data management skills? Do you have a degree in a legal, sociology, politics, or environmental studies discipline? Communication and proactivity have no secret for you? Then this job is for you!Your mission
Our Purchasing department
, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for an ESG Coordinator
to strengthen his team.You will be responsible for overseeing the Aisin Europe Sustainability Policy, considering the Aisin Global Policy, European Code of Conduct, Global Political Agreements, European Union standards and other laws in countries in which Aisin Europe buys and sells products.Main responsibilities
Governance of Suppliers’ compliance to the Sustainability Policy
- Policy: set up and continuously review and revise
- Measure: suppliers’ performance versus the policy
- Report: supplier risk assessment and environment standards internally and to EU offices
- Action: make a countermeasure plan in cases of a Supplier’s non-compliance or risk to the Aisin Supply chain
Assure risk management of Aisin Europe’s suppliers in 5 main areas of ESG:
What will you work on?
- Business Ethics: corruption, financial standards, confidentiality, data, and IP protection, and other.
- Human Rights and Working Conditions: Discrimination, child labor, working hours, and other rights.
- Health and Safety: workspace safety, PPE, accident controls and other.
- Responsible materials sourcing: conflict minerals and other.
- Environment: carbon neutrality, recyclability, air, noise and water pollution, animal welfare and others.
- In coordination with management, define the process, necessary tools, or external providers to oversee risk assessment of suppliers
- Monitor the supplier’s performance with the support of external service providers
- Define necessary action plans in case of unsatisfactory performance of suppliers
- Report the results to the management; the report will then be the basis for the risk assessment for management decisions.
- Collect and interpret ESG data and requirements in line with EU Corporate Social Responsibility Directive (CSRD)
- Make reports in line with EU Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive with support of external service providers (eg Sedex)
- Report carbon emissions of Scope 3 to Aisin Europe management and EU Environmental Office, with support of external service providers (eg D-Carbonize)
- Oversee the risk management of the suppliers in case of natural disaster, supply chain disruption, financial instability, and other unexpected risks
SCRM (Supply Chain Risk Management)
- Be central point of contact for internal stakeholders (i.e., Purchasing colleagues, Legal Dept, Technical Administration Dept, Sales. LP&F, and other departments)
- Be the link between Aisin Europe’s Purchasing Department and external stakeholders (i.e suppliers, and service providers)
- Keep the procedures in OEM Purchasing department updated to comply with Global and European standards. Design and implement internal tools to facilitate the monitoring and reporting against the standards
- Assess and recommend external service providers in field of Environment, Social and Governance risk assessment and reporting of Aisin Europe’s suppliers
- Calculate and propose budget for ESG external services and internal costs