eMobility Project Engineer (m/f/x)
As a eMobility Project Engineer, you will deploy and manage EV charging infrastructure projects, with a focus on large or fast charging installations. You will handle several of our large projects simultaneously and develop solutions and processes to execute these projects in the most cost effective way. You will be an expert on technical and regulatory issues regarding EV charging in Belgium.
* Manage installation projects from the design to the commissioning phase, in close collaboration with internal stakeholders.
* Guarantee full compliance with the Company's HSE rules during the design and execution of projects.
* Assist the business development and sales team during customer visits and design cost efficient, reliable and safe installations and solutions adapted to the needs of the customers.
* Manage relations with different external stakeholders: engineering consultants, local authorities, grid operators, installation partners, notified bodies.
* Transfer all project specifications for commissioning to the Delivery team and a final and complete as built file to the After Sales team.
* Provide cost calculations to be able to evaluate the profitability of EV charging projects and tenders. Ensure technical conformity with tender specifications and work out cost efficient solutions with our partners.
* Be able to respond to all questions and issues related to grid connexion requirements and capacity extensions.
* Be the technical expert to the entire eMobility team with regard to EV charging installations. Provide insights in market developments and regulatory changes.
* Define technical standards and align our internal process regarding installations and related equipments.
* Drive innovation by participating in seminars or networking activities within the EV charging ecosystem and actively pursue innovative projects. Active market watch on EV charging installation developments and trends.
* Actively work with the operational and product team to gather market feedback for continuous installation improvement.
* Continuously follow up and challenge our engineering and installation partners.
* Be able to provide technical trainings to the eMobility team.
You will be guided from your first day on the job: education and training are an intrinsic part of your career. Responsibility, independence, and team spirit are key concepts in your commitment to us. In return, we offer you great career opportunities within TotalEnergies.
* Master degree in engineering (electricity or electromechanical engineer), or similar relevant experience.
* Technical background in electricity.
* Mindset with safety as a prime value.
* Strong project management skillset.
* Commercial and customer-oriented mind-set.
* Passionate about the energy transition and zero-emission mobility. Affinity with renewable energy technologies & innovation.
* Analytical and active product/process improvement mindset.
* Good organizational & communication skills, able to manage different projects simultaneously.
* Willingness to operate in a fast-changing environment.
* Team player who is eager to bring the team to the next level.
* Willingness to travel occasionally and/or participate to networking events.
* Languages: English, French and Dutch.
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.