2 van 4Volgende
Kingspan Insulation is part of the Kingspan Group. This global leader in high performance insulation and building envelope solutions improves building performance, construction methods and ultimately people's lives across the globe. Their way of working?: When they have a great product, they don’t sit back and say “hey, this is a great product”. They ask, “how can we make it better?” When they talk to their customers they don’t just provide them with what they want now. Kingspan wants to anticipate what they might need in five years, ten years, a building lifetime away. When we look at how they make things, Kingspan challenges themselves to be smarter, leaner, more efficient.
Digital Marketing Manager Europe
- You will be responsible for the digital marketing and social media strategy and implementation across Europe.
- In close collaboration with the local marketing managers you will give advice and operate as the project manager for digital marketing campaigns in 19 European countries.
- Together with your sales and marketing colleagues you will identify the customers’ current and future needs.
- You will maximize business potential and help your colleagues achieve their commercial goals by giving them advice, offering appropriate online tools, analytics and digital trainings and formulate campaigns.
- You will generate monthly reports on the online marketing performance of the different digital marketing channels.
- You will be the go-to person for all digital matters, and you will be the super-user and content manager of the Kingspan Insulation website.
- You will be in close contact with other Digital Marketing Managers in the global Kingspan Group.
- You will report to the Marketing Director Europe.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or an academic level of thinking – a degree in Digtal Marketing is a big plus;
- 3+ years experience in a (strategic) digital marketing role in a B2B environment;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media channels, SEO optimization, online advertisement,...
- A track record of growing revenues, lead generation and effective conversion through digital strategies;
- Experience in a multicultural, multi-country organization with strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent influencing skills, strategic thinker;
- Attention to detail, well-organized; hands-on mentality;
- Experience with Kentico and/or Microsoft Dynamics is a plus;
- Experience with E-commerce is a strong asset
- Fluency in English – all other languages are an asset.
Kingspan Insulation is a worldwide market leader and manufacturer for the construction world. With its innovative insulation products, its positive effect on the global ecological footprint is enormous. Contributing to this mission is what drives the teams across the globe. Innovation is key in everything Kingspan does and with their strong belief in the strategic importance of marketing, there is a lot to do!
Please click the Apply button to send your CV. For additional information please contact Annemieke Coveliers at +32 3 281 15 50 (ref.no. BE-05203). This recruitment is exclusively performed by Mercuri Urval.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 46 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Digital marketing
- Sector: Bouw, Bouwmaterialen en Immobiliën
- Turnhout (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via Mercuri Urval
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
- Onbepaalde duur