Do you have the soul of a people manager? The customer is at the center of your concerns? Quality has no secrets for you? Are you passionate about the automotive sector? This job is for you!
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
The Aisin Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
Deputy Manager QA (m/f/x)
Our Customer Quality Assurance team (25 employees), located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Deputy Manager to strengthen and supervise a team of 6 Quality Engineers.
What will you work on?
- Customer interface: manage all customer requests linked to Quality matters and evaluate the customers’ needs, propose, explain and, if required, negotiate the implementation of the different services which can be provided by AISIN within the framework of the quality activities.
- Team management: Define and continuously monitor the activities of your team to ensure that their daily actions match with customer and AISIN expectations/priorities.
- Reporting: Collect, summarize and disclose adequately the information related to the customers, the main Quality concerns, activities and performances, as well as projects status and issues to the management.
- Project Quality Management: Coordinate in close collaboration with the customers and AISIN the quality activities (ex: negotiation of warranty contracts, support APQP gates, PPAP submission…).
- Product Quality Management: Monitor the Line/Field quality performance of AISIN products.
- Engineer in electromechanics/ mechanics, or equivalent by experience
- You have a solid experience in team management
- You have gained a successful experience as Customer/Supplier Quality interface
- You have a good command of French and English
- Knowledge of core tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC & problem solving
- Ownership, Leadership
- Analytical mind with strong problem solving and reporting skills
- Negotiation abilities, perseverance
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of German is an asset
- You appreciate to evolve within an international environment (frequent travels abroad)
- Easy communication, capacity to manage and work in team & identify priorities
- Proactive, assertive
- Able to identify risks, important subjects
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits (group insurance, meal vouchers, representation allowance,…) including a company car
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Several sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR Generalist
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.