Our client is a well known organization focusing on providing health and hygiene brands that make a difference.
For their Marketing Team in the BNL region they are currently looking for a Customer Trade Marketing Manager.
Ideally, you will already have evolved on a category manager position and would like to evolve into a role where you can use these skills and develop your managerial abilities with a dynamic team!
Does this sound like the ideal place for you?
Customer Trade Marketing Specialist - Health & Hygiene Brands
As the successful Customer Trade Marketing Specialist, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Build trustful and ongoing relationship with customers, sharing market/category/consumer trends. Establish the company as a customer partner and category expert.
- Develop and execute effective 4P strategy by customer/channel mix to maximise profitability - in collaboration with Brand Trade Marketing team, with true opportunity to create and drive change.
- Identify opportunities and risks, to deliver the optimum plans against these, and to drive the business toward rapid and decisive action plans to win.
- Implement category strategies and vision across customers: lead and support the implementation of promotional strategy, assortment & shelving optimization, and NPD launch across customers, in line with brand priorities
- Partner with KAMs to recommend in-store actions aimed at strengthening the position within categories. Perform ongoing ROI analysis across a broad range of activities to guide effective commercial outcomes and support trade spend optimization objectives.
- Monitor categories and customer performance through monthly analysis releases on sell-in/sell-out data, share business improvement opportunities in monthly business review meetings.
- Co-Manage, grow and develop a team of one junior and one intern
As the successful Customer Trade Marketing Specialist, you will have the following requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in category management within FMCG.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and a good understanding of customer management processes.
- Strong communication and influencing skills both externally with customers as well as internally at all levels of the organization.
- Analytical skills and ability to interpret & transform data into concrete recommendations.
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data (e.g. Nielsen Nitro/Answers).
- Advanced usage of Excel, PowerPoint, and basic Space management software.
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills.
- 1st experience in people management.
- Fluency in either Dutch and/or French is a must, as well as in English for the internal interaction part.
As the successful Customer Trade Marketing Specialist, you will enjoy:
- a Great brands, great business, great benefits
- a competitive reward package that recognizes outperformance (Base salary, Bonus, Mobility reimbursment, Insurances, Net allowances, Home offce allowances, Meal Vouchers, 32 days off, ...)
- You are given the freedom to succeed and our stimulating work environment sparks innovation and creativity
- As being part of a global business, you enjoy the diverse career development opportunities we offer.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.