Customer Technical Support Engineer (M/F)
- TECHNICOLOR DELIVERY TECHNOLOGIES BELGIUM
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Customer Technical Support Engineer (M/F)
Technicolor Connected Home partners with the world’s leading Service Providers to help them embrace the complex technology evolutions needed to deliver seamless connectivity and premium entertainment experiences to their customers.
Broadband home gateways
Through powerful broadband and intelligent Wi-Fi technologies, Technicolor enables the uninterrupted access and seamless interactions that lead to premium?content experiences every time.?Our broadband home gateways are built on open platforms to deliver robust, secure, interoperable and apps-ready solutions, making home the new frontier of your next-gen services.
Our Wi-Fi whole home mesh Wi-Fi solutions enable optimized connectivity and seamless interactions for every user, every time, and in every corner of their homes. This means seamless Wi-Fi, without exception – reducing the number of calls to your helpdesk and driving increased customer satisfaction, loyalty, and lifetime value.
Hybrid OTT Video Set-Top-Boxes
Technicolor brings together the latest TV programming consumers want to enjoy with the video content they are looking for on popular streaming platforms.
Our Video products allow for dynamic, branded user interfaces, popular applications and features – such as voice control, assistants, analytics and IoT integration – while ensuring the fastest time to market.
The Customer Technical Support (CTS) Engineer supports the customers on technical topics during the whole lifetime of a product from presales until phase out of a product (Product range: DSL-Gateways and Networking Products of Digital Home). He creates customized SW builds and performs technical trainings for customers tailored to the operation of the customer specific product.
• Creates customized SW Builds to apply Network integration for dedicated customers
• Tests Customized SW in Customer network scenarios
• Analysis technical issues on site/remote
• Manage issue resolution between Customer and BU in all phases of Product life cycle
• Develops workarounds and alternatives
• Defines and executes Product and Network Demonstrations tailored to Customer requirements in Presales Phase
• Supports the tendering team by answering technical statement of compliance and follows the technical Contract negotiations and adopts the technical Documentation
• Performs customer tailored technical Product training (configuration, operation, helpdesk)
• Single point of Contact for all technical questions of Customer in presales, sales and post sales phase
• Responsible for customers national and internationally, including traveling for business occasions in whole EURASIA region
• Master of Engineering or Informatics
• Some earlier experiences in the field of testing for telecommunications equipment shall be considered as an advantage. (2 years)
• Understanding of common OS, SW concepts and telecommunication networks and components
• Understanding of the following technologies: Ethernet, VLAN, 802.11, USB, ATM, GPON, DOCSIS and DSL
• Basic understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite (incl. NAT, ALG, VPN, UPnP, DNS, DHCP). Preferably also in an IPv6 context.
• Basic understanding and knowledge of LUA, XML, LINUX
• Understanding concepts of the following applications and their underlying technologies: VoIP (SIP/MGCP), IPTV (IGMP/multicast), TR69 and DLNA/UPnP AV
• Experience with IP routers/gateways and IP networks in general
• Knowlegde of problem-analysis/troubleshooting
• Basic knowledge of presentation/communication techniques.
? English is mandatory
Next to a competitive salary, Technicolor can offer a comfortable range of fringe benefits such as health insurance, group insurance, company car, meal vouchers, ...
Next to 20 standard holidays and 8.5 ADV-days there is possibility to build up 7.5 extra days of leave.
Also telework and flexible working time are embedded policies in our company for an optimal work/life balance.
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Onbepaalde duur
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Analyse' jobs in Antwerpen meteen in je mailbox.