Customer Support Engineer
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Customer Support Engineer
ABB Robotics is a pioneer and one of the leading global industrial robotics companies with the widest global footprint and a presence in 53 countries. As part of the 2020 strategy, ABB Robotics ventured into a new area of robotics, outside the traditional manufacturing segments. This is the mission of Consumer Segments & Service Robotics (CSSR) and within this business, our vision is to become the global leader in robotic products and solutions for the non-manufacturing markets such as intralogistics, healthcare and retail.
The European Global Solution Centre (GSC) for CSSR is located in Huizingen, Belgium and specializes in robot-centric automation solutions for e-commerce, retail, fresh food, non-food and express parcel segments. Our portfolio ranges from robotic products to modular cells, engineered turnkey solutions and lifecycle management services.
You will be working as Customer Support Engineer and will be reporting to the Manager Support & Service for the European Global Solution Centre (GSC) for CSSR.
You will support the commercial technical questions from customers together with the support engineers, the Spare Part Manager and the other Customer Support Engineers.
- Providing technical solutions and advice on ABB products, systems and applications to customers, channels and/or Customer Support Managers. Analyzing technical problems and propose solutions.
- Assisting with the preparation of the technical and financial aspects of the offer, including pricing and trading conditions.
- Performing diagnostics and analysis to make recommendations based on customer needs for spare part list, improvement (installation modifications or software updates), product exchange at the end of life.
- Contributing technical details and perspectives in the meeting, proposal and negotiation stages and delivering technical presentations, drawings and demonstrations on complex product issues.
- Provide SAP reports on customer issues.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Strong technical background.
- Combine a strong commercial insight and a result-oriented attitude with the necessary relational skills.
- Knowledge of software automation and SAP is an asset.
- Customer orientation and ability to identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies. ·
- Able to cope with pressure, tight deadline and demanding customers;
- Fluent in Dutch and French with a good knowledge of English (German being an asset).
- Proficient with MS Office products.
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Beperkte ervaring (< 2 jaar)
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
- 31 januari
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Technisch commercieel / sales engineer, Customer service' jobs in Vilvoorde - Zaventem meteen in je mailbox.