Customer Services Representatives
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Customer Services Representatives
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC, a world leader in chemicals and plastics – with its headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas – is a joint-venture combining the chemicals activities of Chevron Corporation and Phillips 66. With 36 manufacturing and research facilities and approximately 5,000 employees worldwide, it is one of the world’s top producers of olefins, polyolefins and a leading supplier of aromatics, alpha olefins, styrenics, specialty chemicals, polyethylene piping and polymer resins. Visit our website www.cpchem.com
With fast growing activities in our region, we currently have 3 full-time positions at our EMEA (Europe, Middle-East, Africa) headquarters in Diegem:
- 2 Customer Services Representatives for Direct Shipments
- 1 Customer Services Representative for Warehouse Sales
For our Direct Shipments /Export ( Africa) we are looking for 2 Customer Service Representatives with language skills English/French and for our Warehouse – Continental shipments we have a position for 1 Customer Service Representative with language skills Polish/ English/German.
You will ensure coordination and follow-up of all aspects related to the complete handling of orders placed by customers. You are responsible for tasks and actions in accordance with internal and external regulations such as ISO, OE, etc. This is a professional support function, with focus on coordination and administration of the order process and this according to processes & procedures.
Your key responsibilities
1. Responsible for the coordination and follow-up, until completion orders across all CPChem departments; this includes but is not limited to product enquiries, credit, product availability, delivery, invoicing and payment
2. Responsible for timely and accurate processing in SAP of order entries, order acknowledgements, price updates
3. Responsible for handling documents (packing list, invoices, certificates,…)
4. Responsible for maintaining contact with Customers, Sales Managers, Materials Management Coordinators, Logistics Coordinators, Finance Department, fellow CSR’s
You will report to the Team Leader Customer Services
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar position in an international environment
- Export experience, foreign trade knowledge is a must have for this position
- Good language skills: English and French (2 positions Direct Shipment Africa) and Polish/English/German (for Continental shipments), advanced level both in speaking and writing.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple priorities successfully
- Team player, pro-active thinker, problem solver, hands-on mentality
- Computer literate: MS Office expert level, SAP basic knowledge is mandatory
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Engels, Frans, Pools
- Onbepaalde duur
- 25 april
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Customer service' jobs in Vilvoorde - Zaventem meteen in je mailbox.