Customer Service Support
- Volvo Group Belgium
- Interim, Bepaalde duur, Voltijds
Customer Service Support
Volvo Action Service at Volvo Trucks takes care of Volvo customers across Europe, by getting them back on the road, whenever they experience a breakdown of their vehicle.
We follow up the status of the breakdowns and negotiate solutions to logistic and technical problems. We strive for customer success, and take problem solving to the next level.
Our European offices are located in Ghent (Belgium), Rugby (United Kingdom). Our colleagues come from all over the world, and we offer a 24/7 customer support, for more than 16 different languages.
You will work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with colleagues from all over the world, it is a multi-cultural workplace where your team is your family away from home.
It is an international culture where we respect each other’s values and share the same Volvo vision. Ghent is the largest division of the two sites were most staff work shifts.
Our main focus is delivering the ultimate experience for our customers during their breakdown and give them a long-lasting impression of our brand.
As an Uptime Coordinator you will go the extra mile and communicate between the customer, driver and dealer to find solutions to get the vehicle back on the road.
You will manage these breakdown cases all over Europe in the customers native language and handle essential information within our designated systems.
You always focus on the customer needs and follow the defined breakdown process.
For handling these cases you need to be the key communicator between the parties involved in the breakdown and be responsible to find suitable solutions for the driver.
- Customer orientated
- Positive attitude, highly motivated and strong communication skills
- Eager to share and learn and exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Support your team to develop your knowledge and embrace the Volvo culture
- Willing to work in a flexible shift system
- Fluent in English and one of following combinations
- German, French and Dutch
- French and Portuguese and Spanish
- Swedish and Finnish
- Polish and/or Russian and/or Czech (2 of the 3 languages)
Let's do this!
Are you a team player, passionate about customers and our brand, stress resistant with good communication skills? Then Volvo is the place to be where you can develop a career within a world known and respected brand.
Come and join our international team! Want to get to know our business first? Check out our video
- Competitive salary, with meal vouchers, transport costs, shift allowance, etc.
- Well-being services
- Restaurant on site
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Good work life balance
- International environment
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Tsjechisch, Nederlands, Engels, Fins, Frans, Duits, Portugees, Russisch, Spaans, Zweeds, Pools
- Bepaalde duur
- 23 april
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Customer service' jobs in Gent meteen in je mailbox.