My client is known for the transportation of cell & gene therapies all over the world.
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative will file and create the job, and do the operational follow-up of shipments: pick-up, packaging, customs, airfreight, dispatching, delivery. Following a detailed overview of the tasks:
- Process orders received via e-mail, on-line order entry and phone on a daily basis and provide confirmations as requested.
- Assists with customer problems such as missed shipments, price adjustments and backorders; continually strives for prompt resolution.
- Works with warehouse associates, customers and field sales associates to ensure that the order process runs smoothly.
- Maintain accurate information regarding shipment status.
- Responsible for providing customers with accurate answers to questions and complaints regarding products and services; if unable to provide assistance, escalates customers to Customer Service Supervisor or Manager in a courteous manner.
- Assists customers with backorders by offering substitutions and alternatives whenever possible, contacts manufacturers for delivery information, prices and availability, and changes in stock number.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Route shipments, considering commodity and volume, temperature control, and transit time requirements ensuring timely delivery.
- Makes suggestions and recommendations to Supervisor/Manager in an effort to continually improve customer service operations.
- Mandatory ability to communicate clearly in English and Dutch/French.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent in a related discipline;
- Preferably 2 years experience in a customer service role;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint);
- Strong proficiency in order entry systems;
- Strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, high level of attention to detail;
- Proactive customer focus;
- Ability to work in a team and independently as well as with minimal supervision;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- Self-starter, efficient, organized;
- Capable of consistently producing high quality work under pressure and in a timely fashion;
- Excellent problem solving ability.
Van € 3.000 tot € 3.400 per maand
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? My client has an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, they are united in their responsibility to create healthier futures.
The core working hours for the successful candidate will be Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day between 08:00 and 18:00. Voluntary overtime is available both on weekdays and weekends.
They offer an inclusive and competitive total rewards compensation. The commitment to their associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across the employee population.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.