12 van 94Volgende
TESCAN-ORSAY is a global supplier of scientific instruments with a world class research, development and manufacturing facilities in Brno (CZ), Fuveau (F) and Ghent (B).
The Company is building its reputation and brand name by designing and manufacturing high quality, and extremely reliable, Scanning Electron Microscopes, μ-CTs and system solutions for a wide range of applications.
In order to support the growth of the installed base in the BENELUX, TESCAN is now looking to fill a position as Customer Service Engineer
Customer Service Engineer
You will become a part of the TESCAN BNL team, servicing Electron Microscopes, μ-CTs and related accessories. This role would suit someone who enjoys being mobile to support a widespread customer base and you can expect to be travelling up to 30% of your time, primarily to our customer sites across the Benelux region with opportunities to support colleagues within Western-Europe from time to time and as particular skills are in demand.
Your job summary:
• Performing field service activities, including on-site installation, upgrades, preventive maintenance and system repairs.
• Solving a broad range of hardware and/or software problems of varying scope and complexity
• Coordinating your own work schedule with direct colleagues, service operations and management.
• Instructing and training customers in the use of our instruments to ensure safe and effective customer operations
• Providing proactive and responsive technical telephone and email support, ensuring that our customers are successful in the use of their instrumentation
• Producing timely and accurate reports of your activities: e.g. service reports, travel and expense reports
• Assuring highest level of Customer Experience to achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Providing sales leads to business/account manager
• Providing feedback to local and HQ support team(s) for correcting system documentation and updating procedures.
• You’re home based with quality internet and phone connections and ready to travel as required, often at short notice and often involving nights away.
• BEng or MEng bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in engineering or other applied science
• Analytical trouble shooting and logical problem-solving skills.
• Basic knowledge of the Windows operating system(s), including TCP/IP networking
• Familiar with Windows based application software
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English (verbal and writing)
• Highly organized, on top of things and in control of administrative work, including service reports and customer queries, also when being in the field
• A strong team contributor, working remotely with the ability to connect with colleagues in the region
• Commercial mindset
• An interest in staying up to date with trends in technology and IT
• Self-starter, likes to be challenged
• Knowledge of Electron Microscopes and/or related equipment is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
• Driver’s license is essential
• We offer an extremely competitive basic salary plus extra-legal benefits. Benefits include fully financed company car, PC and mobile phone, private medical insurance, pension plan contribution plus additional benefits (home office allowance, daily allowances)
• Training, career progression and opportunities within a world leader in serving science.
TESCAN BENELUX BVBA, Bollebergen 2B – Box 1, 9052 Zwijnaarde (Ghent), Belgium
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 28 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Technisch commercieel / sales engineer
- Zwijnaarde (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures bij TESCAN BENELUX BVBA
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur