Our client is situated in the region of Leuven and is specialized in the industrial sector.
Customer Service Agent
Your responsibilities as Customer Service Agent:
* You have daily contact by mail and telephone with clients in Germany, Austria and Switzerland;
* You enter orders in SAP;
* You do the follow up of the orders;
* You treat backorders and credit notes;
* You treat cases in Salesforce;
* You are the point of contact for problems and complaints;
* You check the product availability.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
Your profile as Customer Service Agent:
* You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience;
* You are fluent in German and English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
* If you can work with SAP this is a big plus, for Salesforce you will get a training;
* You are customer oriented;
* You have a commercial feeling;
* You have an international mindset.
Our client offers:
* 2 extra days off- total of 22 days of holiday;
* Mealvouchers and ecovouchers;
* Group & hospitalization insurance;
* Internet allowance;
* Free soup every day at the office;
* Flexible working hours;
* Working from home is possible two days a week;
* You get one free Friday every two weeks.