You will be part of a team created to embrace our client's (new) vision and have a patient first and customer centric outlook.
You also will be responsible for the end-to-end centralized compliance service & the customer service support acros Belgium and Luxembourg. TALENT BASED OUTSOURCING
Customer Care Partner
This project has been designed to support all Business Units with:
- A 1st line customer service to all Healthcare Professionals
- A compliance service of expertise to all the colleagues through Belgium and Luxembourg, additionally to an administrative support (Payments, transactions & orders).
- Ensuring all daily operations, activities and targets are met and 100% compliant.
- Ensuring full engagement and alignment with them, provide follow-up/results and attend Business Units meetings to do so
- Act as single point of contact for non-visited HCPs and guide HCP to the right information by answering immediately their questions/needs, guide them to the right information on the company's -platform or to connect them with the right internal expert.
- End-to-end compliance and follow-up of samples requests
- Prompt resolution of telephone and digital queries and complaints from all HCPs, with the aim of achieving and enhancing customer satisfaction Incl. Institution logistical issues and queries: credit nota's, OOS, Delivery etc.
- Redirect customer issues to relevant internal/external experts and order desk to ensure timely resolution to customer needs
- Understanding the full product portfolio and organization and to ensure queries are dealt with effectively.
- Develop customer insights from own interactions in line with the commercial initiatives, making appropriate recommendations to develop greater Customer Relation Intelligence & engagement.
- 3-lingual mandatory
- Education level: degree in administration or Customer Service
- Experience in customer Service is a plus (through phone or digitally)
- Accurate/Organized/Quality driven
- Agile learner and proactive mindset
- Computer literate with experience of working with a range of software/ systems
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to use multiple communication channels, both verbally and digitally.
- Able to work in a dynamic and multi-tasking environment
- Customer driven behavior and service / solution oriented
- Admin driven
- You will get a contract of unspecified duration with Manpower Talent Based Outsourcing.
- You will have a competitive salary with different extralegal advantages (meal vouchers per worked day, group and hospitalization insurance, travel refunds, …).
- You will have permanent support and coaching by your personal consultant of Manpower Talent Based Outsourcing.
- You will have the possibility to follow trainings to keep on growing.
Who are we:
At Manpower Talent Based Outsourcing (TBO) we offer outsourcing and contracting opportunities at different kinds of international and national companies. As contractor for Manpower TBO, you work at a project at one of our clients. Those projects can be of short (at least 3 months) to very long (multiple years) duration. We are specialized in six domains: Administration, Healthcare, Logistics & Automotive, Sales & Marketing, HR, and Finance.
Are you interested or do you need more info?
Please contact our recruiters via:
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.