This makes them an ambitious company, focused on the perfect balance between reliability and user-friendliness.
Customer Care Agent
- You are the first point of contact for our App users, and as such you handle and answer questions and requests for assistance coming via email, telephone, social media or app reviews;
- You develop knowledge and expertise around the App to help troubleshooting with all matters related to PayconiqbyBancontact;
- You cooperate with 2nd line support for the tickets that cannot be immediately solved;
- You provide value to our consumers thanks to the quality of your support but also to the tone of voice you use;
- You keep track of the progress of the tickets assigned to you and – more in general – of your own performance;
- Based on your daily experience, you ‘think improvement’ and suggest better or more efficient way to execute consumer care tasks;
- You handle consumer complaints in a professional way and look for solutions/approaches when possible;
- You report and escalate towards the correct stakeholders in case of issues.
- Ongoing improvement Consumer care starts with quick handling of a request, but it does not stop there. It is also keeping high standards for our customer care and being part of the constant improvement of our products. In the context of our internal processes, together with your colleagues, you:
- Work with our process improvement officer to perfect the internal work instructions and way of working, and to make our App users more satisfied;
- Provide feedback on more efficient way of working with internal and external stakeholders (2nd line, Finance, Sales, Marketing,...);
- Share with other colleagues within the company consumer feedback that can help improve our App or the Payconiq products.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience in a similar role.
- Your Dutch is excellent and your English or French are great.
- Familiarity with mobile Apps and/or mobile payment instruments.
- Experience in a consumer support function linked to mobile products is a strong plus.
- Experience with Jira is welcome; experience with the configuration of the Jira environment is an extra added value.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Very strong service orientation – it is all about providing good customer care towards our App users.
- Very strong stress resilience – you keep your cool even in the most difficult moments and always remain professional.
- Strong flexibility – every day can be different; you are open to adapting to changing needs.
- Strong sense of curiosity – you want to understand how our products work to serve our customers and want to do this better and better.
- Discipline – You know what you need to do to meet your goals, and you do it.
- Team spirit – you contribute with your strong skills to the growth of the team, and as one team you and your colleague bring value to our customers.
- Mogelijkheid tot thuiswerken: 3 dagen
- Individuele hospitalisatieverzekering
- Tussenkomst openbaar vervoer
- A great challenge in a welcoming, positive and innovative environment!
- Working for Bancontact Payconiq Company, therefore, equals being part of a dynamic and talented team and contributing to the evolutions of the payment world of today and tomorrow.
- As an employee of this Company, you will enjoy the benefits of working in a nice environment (including fresh fruit, good coffee, company events) where you will be granted every opportunity to develop your competencies.
- 3 days of home office!
- Meal vouchers, health care, group insurance, laptop, mobile phone, eco cheques,...
- Work on Saturdays is sometimes required on rotation. In that case you are free a day in the week.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.