Andere jobs via Michael Page
Alle jobs Event marketing
Populaire jobs in Event marketing:
- Stage Partnerships & Events
- Medewerker·ster opvolging evenementen (h/f/x) (Ref. 2019-C4)
- Event coordinator
- International Fair & Event Coördinator (zwangerschapsvervanging)
Interessante jobs elke week in je mailbox? Vervolledig je CV op Mijn Jobat en schrijf je in voor Jobat Express.
Our client, a leading, Pan-European integrated service platform for retail real estate assets, is looking for a creative Marketing Executive to join the team of a shopping centre in Antwerp.
Creative Marketing Executive
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:
- Marketing budget: developing and implementing an annual budget (in collaboration with Centre and Asset Management) aligned with Asset Strategy.
- Planning, creation and implementation of the yearly marketing and event campaigns, organizing marketing campaigns and events in the shopping centre.
- Creating website and social media content (Facebook and Instagram) and implement online strategy.
- Develop partnerships with external partners on win-win base.
- Monitoring of all media channels.
- Maintaining contact with local and national media channels.
- Liaising with retailer associations in shopping area.
As a Creative Marketing Executive you have/are:
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Analytical, detail orientated, highly organised, strategic and accurate.
- Hands-on, self-starter.
- Excellent communications skills, fluent in Dutch and a good command of French and English, spoken and written.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional and intellectual abilities of at least higher vocational or university level.
- A strong sense of responsibility and no nine-to-five mentality.
As a Creative Marketing Executive you will work in a fun company, with a no-nonsense culture and with a team of go-getters. Next to that you will receive an excellent salary package and have the possibility of continuing your professional and personal development, with investments from their side in both internal and external training courses and career development.
+32 3 303 28 72
Emiel Banningstraat 47
Anderen bekeken ook
Deze job wordt niet langer aangeboden
- Functietype: Event marketing
- Sector: Distributie en Retail
- Alle vacatures via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Academische Bachelor
- Onbepaalde duur