The Kingspan Group operates in approximately 120 countries and has 13,000 employees. It is organised into 5 divisions:
- Insulated Panels
- Access Floors
- Water & Energy
- Light + Air
Kingspan Insulation is one of the world's fastest growing insulation producers. Kingspan provides sustainable insulation materials and solutions worldwide, with a focus on energy, cost and CO2 savings. They produce high quality insulation materials in modern production facilities, including Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and the UK.
Country Sales Manager Belux
You want to be part of the world leader in building materials? Make and implement the sales policy in order to realise the forecast turnover and margin. You are also active in the development of the new business and management of the team.
Lead role on business development and team management
- You make and implement sales plans.
- You take business development initiatives as well as oversee key relationships with new and existing clients.
- You assess and analyse new market opportunities and services that could further support the growth of the business. Managing the business development, client servicing and day to day operations are on you daily agenda.
- You build and execute (key) account plans per (key) customer with clear ideas on mutual collaboration on sales and margin targets.
- You plan, prepare visits to key accounts and conduct conversations with key stakeholders.
- Empower sales and non-sales teams to increase work efficiency & effectiveness. You motivate, give visibility, and stimulate team spirit.
- You provide strong leadership ensuring the organization attracts, retains and develops talent across the business.
- You organise and lead sales meetings.
- You register visit reports and details of market developments in the CRM system.
- You provide and explain monthly report and update of current key accounts projects.
- You act as an ambassador of the Kingspan Values.
Experience and Qualifications
- You have 7 years of experience in a similar position with business development on the one hand and team management on the other.
- Knowledge of the commercial process in the building sector.
- Product knowledge is a plus.
- You bring energy, gather people around you.
- Intrapreneur, you take initiative. You are also autonomous, structured, and persistent.
- Good command of Dutch, English and French, both in speaking and in writing.
- You can communicate ideas and information clearly both verbal and in writing.
A financially sound and innovation-driven company, Kingspan Insulation is a market leader in insulation. It supplies the construction industry with high quality rigid foam insulation products and provides the necessary advice. Kingspan also focuses on sustainability, safety, and leaves plenty of room for design and inspiration to contribute to the construction of contemporary residential and office buildings.
A responsible position with a lot of independence, freedom and impact, where you can work in a creative and impactful project-based way with great career opportunities.
A great little sales team where a sense of humour, cooperation and ambition go hand in hand on a daily basis.