- TWEDDLE GROUP
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Tweddle Group is a global organization that make people understand our Customers’ products. We work in the field of Owner’s Information (“What does the product do?”) and Service Information (“How do I maintain and repair the product?”) and our goal is to create understanding. To do this, we work with a lot of talented people who create content, manage it in a clever way and then provide the right content to the customer when he needs it. Do you understand now?
To achieve this goal, we have people perform a lot of services like authoring in a structured language, making movies, developing applications and actually printing books and delivering them to plants and ports. In everything we do, we try to make it simple and easy for the end user. Easy to find and easy to understand. That can be quite complicated, but always good fun!
Tweddle Group Belgium is hiring a Content Developer to strengthen the Content Development team.
The Content Developer position is responsible for the development and/or conversion of mainly Automotive instructions for vehicle owners. The main activity of the Content Developer is to create a derivative (called User Guide) out of the Owner’s Manual. This derivative guide contains a selection of key information that covers essential product information, the introduction of new (complicated) features and legally required content. Other tasks can include the creation of knowledgebase articles or assisting in information audits for our customers.
Information is developed for multi-channel delivery including digital delivery in various formats and is designed in view of future delivery methods and technologies. The final deliverables of this position have a direct impact on vehicle production and market launch activities and as such the Content Developer must ensure timely and accurate completion of tasks. This will require compliance to both corporate and customer standards. The information is managed in a structured way in a content management repository.
· You have a Master’s degree (or equivalent through experience)
· Experience and/or formal education in content development is preferred
· Ability to interact smoothly with internal teams regarding projects to ensure solutions are well planned
· Excellent English written and oral communications skills
· Exceptional attention to detail and thorough approach to follow-through on all tasks
· Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks to ensure timely delivery
· Enthusiastic and well organized
· Capable of adhering to schedules and raising issues as/when necessary
· Ability to quickly learn new software
· (Basic) knowledge of structured markup languages like HTML, XML
Skills that are a plus:
· Experience in working collaboratively with client teams in a fast paced environment
· Solid understanding of structured authoring (SGML/XML), and authoring tools. DITA experience preferred.
· Solid understanding of end-to-end technical documentation processes and ability to design processes as required
Tweddle Group continuously works with all employees on SMART goals that will drive the employee and the company towards Excellence. These goals are part of the employee appraisal process.
We are a team-oriented company whose employees are accountable to their immediate team members and clients for the success of all projects.
· A challenging, dynamic, entrepreneurial and international culture
· A clear vision and strategy towards growth and expansion
· A learning organization that provides opportunity for personal growth
· Competitive remuneration
- Onbepaalde duur
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Technisch redacteur' jobs in Antwerpen meteen in je mailbox.