11 van 14Volgende
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
Content Creation Coordinator
Sony Europe’s SUPPORT website receives more than 35 million visits per year and generates more than 100 million Page Views.
This aftersales support space has a tremendous importance to Sony Europe in general and in the Service, Quality and Environmental (SQE) division in particular as:
- Content published on the pages has a direct impact on the brand’s perception.
Consumers require content to be correct, easy to understand and easy to apply.
- Absence of required content will have a knock on effect on the amount of contacts delivered to the contact centres and service centres with increased cost as a consequence.
The Content Creation Officer will be responsible for supporting Sony Europe’s (technical) content creation and messaging efforts on the support website and mobile support applications.
Together with his / her peers within the content team, the Content Officer will take care of the full content lifecycle:
- Defining the needs via Web feedback analytics, input from other teams, etc.
- Gathering relevant information, working closely with engineering counterparts
- Writing the content following pre-set standards
- Publishing the material following deadlines and embargos
- Promoting & sharing the material internally and externally
- Monitoring & analysing the results
- Fine-tuning, updating and archiving where required
- Contributes to SQE’s Self Help strategy, helping customers to easily find what they are looking for and empowering them to self-troubleshoot online, with a main focus on:
- Contact avoidance – what can we publish online to avoid unnecessary calls & emails
- Service avoidance – what can we publish online so that consumers do not return their SONY devices or request a repair if the product is not faulty
- Creates, maintains and deploys strategic technical content for Consumers (public) and Contact Centre agents (internal), which is:
- relevant for their product or query
- accurate and of the highest quality standard
- Executes on planned and unplanned requirements for knowledge articles, product important information and software updates, and more, based on:
- Web feedback reporting (including Contact Centre)
- Product Design, Service Engineering and Contact Centre Ops input
- Business group and Quality Centre needs
- Assists in the monitoring and actively contributes to the improvement of the customer satisfaction ratings on the Support website by proposing ideas and conceiving tangible actions from feedback analysis
- Ensures the Support website’s search mechanism is returning relevant and appropriate search results and adjusts accordingly via the use of keywords and more
- Actively contributes to the successful launch of new products by ensuring the timely release of new product information & related relevant content
- Shall ensure transparency towards his / her manager and other internal stakeholders in Europe and Japan, highlighting the relevant published and planned updates through reporting and regular meetings
- Pro-actively escalates and resolves live content issues promptly where applicable
- Proposes improvements that will benefit the operational efficiency (can be development and / or process improvement proposals)
- Bachelor / Master degree or similar (or proven experience)
- Technically savvy, strong interest in today and tomorrow’s products and technologies
- Advanced user of mobile devices with a good technical understanding of Google’s Android operating system. Any proven experience working within the mobile industry will be a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Digital Imaging products and photography in general will also be considered a major plus.
- Strong knowledge in (technical) content creation for online publishing, being able to adapt the writing style to a public or internal audience, and writing for a multi-language Web domain
- Impeccable written knowledge and communication skills in English and a good knowledge of at least 1 other European language.
(Near-)Nativeness in any of the following languages is seen as an asset: German, French, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Able to analyse Web customer feedback and translate it into conclusions and actions accordingly
- Experience with CMS or Knowledge Base tools, HTML/XML or other web-related tooling & technologies is a strong asset
- Proven experience in Website User Journey and User Experience is considered an asset
- Experience in document management and version tracking is a plus
- Accuracy and close attention to detail of written work
- Strong customer focus. Proven customer service experience in any form is an asset
- Creative and innovative, but also persistent and organised
- Excellent team player, international minded and willing to be an active part of a Global team
- Problem solver, Hands-on mentality
- Able to deliver when under pressure or deadlines
- Passion, integrity and imagination
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 45 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Digital marketing
- Sector: ICT, Telecom en Internet
- Zaventem (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures bij Sony Europe Ltd
- Onbepaalde duur