6 van 7Volgende
Our client, IGC Group (HQ in Antwerp) has been delivering Belgian excellence in diamonds since 1893. IGC Group ensures the finest make is achieved by implementing strict quality controls that deliver consistent and uniform assortments. This makes IGC Group a favourite supplier to high-end retailers, luxury jewellery brands and the Swiss watch industry. IGC Group also has an R&D department dedicated to custom shapes and a specialized jewellery manufacturing service. At its manufacturing facilities located in South-East Asia and Africa and at its commercial offices across the globe IGC Group employs around 1,300 employees. The success of the company is based on manufacturing know-how, financial strength and distribution capabilities. By adhering to sound and progressive policies IGC Group, as a family owned company, has developed an acclaimed worldwide reputation and has become one of the industry leaders in the diamond trade. To support the Finance & Administration Manager in Antwerp, IGC Group has an exciting career opportunity available for a talented and motivated
Compliance & Finance Administrator
- Key purpose of your role is to provide support to the Group
- To qualify for this position you preferably have a higher degree CFO in the day-to-day activities governing the Risk Management(e.g. Msc. in Economics, Finance, Law, Business Administration) and Financial Administration of the group.
- You will advise andand ideally a first administrative support experience in a relevant assist in the drafting of guidelines on regulatory compliance andfield (e.g. compliance, finance, corporate governance, audit, you will provide support for the identification and assessmentlegal).
- You are analytical and precise with the ability to work of compliance risks and make any recommendations in thisefficiently and methodically.
- You have the ability to prioritise regard.
- You will maintain accurate administration, dataand to take initiative.
- You are able to manage complex projects. records and databases around AML ( Anti Money Laundering)
- You are disciplined, resourceful and in possession of excellent and Customer Acceptance ( KYC ) processes and policies. Thisorganizational skills.
- You are a conscientious and dedicated includes : collection of customer information, follow-up onindividual with high integrity and appropriate judgement.
- You verifications, controls and reviews.
- You will support thehave strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are a branches of the group in the process of obtaining or renewingdriven and forward-thinking person with the ambition and the certificates and by creating awareness of Risk Management,potential to grow within the company.
- You are a teamplayer but AML and Compliance issues.
- You will keep yourself you can also work autonomously.
- You have an advanced continuously informed of relevant evolutions and developmentsknowledge of MS Office and you are fluent in English and Dutch in legislation.
- You will assist the Group CFO with with a practical knowledge of French as an asset. administrative support in various other working areas : e.g. credit control, financial planning and reporting, audits, accounting records, legal proceedings etc.
- You will be part of a professional team and you will report directly to the Group CFO.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 8 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Financieel management
- Sector: Distributie en Retail
- Antwerpen & Haven
- Alle vacatures via Search & Selection Antwerpen
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Beperkte ervaring (< 2 jaar)
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur
- GSM & smartphone
- Internetvergoeding / Abonnement
- Individuele hospitalisatieverzekering
- Tussenkomst openbaar vervoer