Andere jobs bij Allen & Overy
Populaire jobs in Compensation & benefits:
- Advisor Comp & Ben
- HR SPECIALIST COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS EMEA
- Comp&Ben Medewerker
- Payroll / Compensation & Benefits Officer
- COMPENSATION & BENEFITS MANAGER
Interessante jobs elke week in je mailbox? Vervolledig je CV op Mijn Jobat en schrijf je in voor Jobat Express.
Allen & Overy is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. By turning our insight, technology and talent into ground-breaking solutions, we’ve earned a place at the forefront of our industry. Our lawyers are leaders in their field – and the same goes for our support teams. Ambitious, driven and open to fresh perspectives, we find innovative new ways to deliver our services and maintain our reputation for excellence, in all that we do.
The nature of law is changing and with that change brings unique opportunities. With our collaborative working culture, flexibility, and a commitment to your progress, we build rewarding careers. By joining our global team, you are supported by colleagues from around the world. If you’re ready for a new challenge, it’s time to seize the opportunity.
Allen & Overy requires high quality support for its activities and is looking to strengthen its existing Human Resources team with the recruitment of a Compensation & Benefits officer.
Compensation & Benefits Officer
The key tasks are the following:
- You will participate in Comp & Ben related HR projects, such as the fee and salary study.
- You will liaise directly with the Head of Finance on individual cases and individual matters;
- You will be involved in the yearly HR budget process, preparing estimates and flagging potential areas of change;
- You will be responsible for ensuring our total compensation and benefits package is competitive and reflective of the market and providing change proposals when needed (with input from Recruitment);
- You will ensure that compensation practices are compliant with the current legislation;
- You will be the HR contact person for questions about social legislation (leave of absence, maternity leave,…), subscription public transport, lease cars;
- You will follow-up on the collaboration with our external payroll provider;
- You will be the HR contact person for queries about insurances for lawyers and staff;
- You will be responsible for the monthly payment of the fees and salaries;
- You have a first experience, preferably gained in a professional services industry;
- You have an excellent command of French, Dutch and English;
- You have a strong client focus and show discretion in dealing with sensitive information;
- You have excellent personal time management skills and are able to meet deadlines;
- You have solid IT skills, strong Excel skills in particular;
- You enjoy working and contributing to a team but you are also capable of working autonomously in a highly professional environment;
- You are flexible, accurate and proactive.
You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment with an international dimension. We greatly value our unique culture, which combines high-quality client service with a real focus on people and teamwork. In our firm, positive attitude matters. We believe it defines the way in which we work, both with clients and with colleagues.
Working in a team, you will have a challenging professional support role and room for personal development. We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
If you would like more information, do not hesitate to contact Maite Forrez at Maite.Forrez@AllenOvery.com.
Anderen bekeken ook
Deze job wordt niet langer aangeboden
- Functietype: Compensation & benefits
- Sector: Dienstverlening en Human Resource
- Sint-Pieters-Woluwe (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures bij Allen & Overy
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur