Clinical Research Nurse
- Oxford Global Resources
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Clinical Research Nurse
For one of our clients we are looking for a Clinical Research Nurse.
Selection of volunteers for clinical studies & management of all other clinical activities such as blood tests, blood pressure, catheter placement, ECG, etc. it can be in ambulatory and during the hospitalization of participants.
- Bachelor Nurse ? A1
- At least 6 months in Clinical environment is an asset.
- Stress resistant: there is a daily dashboard to follow.
- Ability to work in a very structured way.
- Punctual. Shifts and reports from one team to another.
- Trouble shooting: if a system doesn't work when needed ? keep calm and find a solution.
- Ability to work according to strict procedures and timing.
- Languages: good written and verbal skills in FR, NL, ENG. If you have proposals with only 2 of these languages, please submit the proposal and we will evaluate in function with the workload and the current team if the proposal could be adequate or not.
- Language are also important for preparation of written support and for the presentation in front of the healthy volunteers.
- Languages are also important because during the study, the Nurse must give clear instructions to the volunteers.
- Positive attitude. Work with volunteers. Very professional communication.
- Able to work in team, in small group or alone o Team mindset.
- Able to use various systems. Very important to follow the procedures and to register results in the system.
- Own daily data check in the system.
- Constant shifts: early, day, night, weekend
- Selection of volunteers for clinical studies
- Participate to the volunteer's selection = this is the 2nd step after the volunteer's recruiter's activity (First screening is the task of another department. Close collaboration).
- Selection exams/data collection ? validation of the volunteers based on medical aspects. This means interviews f2f with volunteers in FR-NL-ENG. Volunteers could come from other countries.
- The Nurse needs to be able to evaluate if volunteers matches all specificities of the clinical research. This represents for the volunteers in a first contact/ experience with clinical research. (Communication skills are important)
- Able to perform anamnesis, apply inclusion and exclusion criteria, record medical history.
- Presentation in front of group of 8 pers. At ease to give public presentation for a group of 8 people (volunteers).
- Management of all other clinical activities such as blood tests, blood pressure, catheter placement, ECG, etc. it can be in ambulatory and during the hospitalization of participants.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Verpleegkunde' jobs in Brussel meteen in je mailbox.