Claims Manager Partner Network
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Claims Manager Partner Network
Azuro is recruiting a manager for the claims services of an insurance company.
- Management of an expert team of 5 employees.
- Responsibility for: the creation, further development, follow-up and strategic management of the network of external partners for the claims management department.
You will work in the Claims Department of an insurance company.
In this position you will directly manage a team of 5 to 6 employees.
More generally, your position will include:
- You are responsible for the creation, further development, follow-up and strategic management of the network of external partners for the claims department.
- These external parties can be very diverse: lawyers, damage assessment offices, counselors, accredited garages and car experts for the settlement of assessments and repairs in the event of car damage, windscreen repairers for vehicles, private investigators in the fight against fraud, ...
- You translate the needs of the various claims management teams into a strategic plan within your area of ??responsibility.
- You set up cooperation agreements with external partners, including the development of SLA and KPIs, determining tariff structures and defining cooperation processes.
- Together with your team you coordinate the collaboration between the claims teams and external partners. Your team also negotiates solutions for blocked claim files or formulates proposals for improvement of the collaboration with the various claim services.
- You actively look for opportunities to improve quality and efficiency. You evaluate the cooperation with external parties on a regular basis and you make adjustments where necessary.
- As a people manager you coach your employees to improve their performance. You take care of the development of your employees and you take initiatives to improve team spirit and work atmosphere.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree.
- You are a real people manager and you can rely on previous experience in a managerial position in the insurance sector.
- Knowledge of claims management is of course a great asset.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and French.
- You have a process-oriented view and you have an improvement-oriented attitude.
- You have good communication skills and you are diplomatic.
- You also have negotiating skills.
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- Place of employment: Brussels.
- Working from home and flexible working hours guarantee a very good balance between work and private life.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
- 28 juni
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Schadebeheerder' jobs in Brussel meteen in je mailbox.