- Contact with external bodies for testing and certification. Mounting samples and testing. Drafting technical files and CAD-drawings. Creating solutions to obtain certifications and/or successful tests. Place orders and approve invoices for external services. (60%)
- Communicate to sales about the certifications and the application for our customers. Provide technical assistance and support for bigger construction jobs the company supplies product into (25%)
- Assist in meetings on Kingspan group level, personal trainings and travel (10%)
- Assist in product audits in our factories. Provide auditors the requested samples, data and statistics regarding the manufactured products. (5%)
- Make a monthly reporting on the progress. This report is reviewed in the monthly Certification Meeting and/or the R&D Meeting and/or the monthly Operations Meeting.
- Reporting to the Certification and Compliance Director.
- Led by our Group Head of Compliance & Certification, a new product compliance programme is being rolled out across the Group to the incoming ISO 37301 Compliance Management standard, which will be audited by our Group Internal Auditing function with reporting to the Board’s Audit & Compliance Committee. Every employee of the certification department has to follow an ISO 37301 training and comply with the compliance rules.
- Knowledge of certification process of building materials with an international experience preferred.
- Able to work independently and self-organized.
- You have a good knowledge of French, English; basic knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- In the panels business, the renowned external bodies for product certification are FM (Factory Mutual), LPCB for the UK, CSTB for France and DIBT for Germany. ATG for Belgium. Warrington Fire (Ghent and UK), KIT (Karlsruhe) and TUD (Darmstadt), PPA Europe and BRE (UK) are frequent technical partners. The most important applicable product norms are EN14782, EN1090, EN14509 (new version for structural to be released EN14509-2), EN508 and EN13501. Increasing important are EN14025 and EN15804 on EPD (Environmental Product Declarations).
- A congestion-free job in the Bruges area.
- Workplace in Belgium or France
- A full-time job offer in a dynamic and international company.
- An attractive salary package.( company car, laptop, phone,...)
- Fringe benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Possibility to lease a bicycle.
- Ample room for initiative.
- A flexible work environment.
- A good work-life balance.
- Team building and corporate events.
- Learning and advancement opportunities.
- You work for an ecologically conscious company. Discover our Planet Passionate programme!