10 van 15Volgende
Our client is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams.
We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the Group"s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L"Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions
Business Manager ( Digital Sector)
- As Business Manager, your role will be to increase revenue for your own business unit by attracting new clients and growing existing clients. The role is very enriching and we offer the opportunity to grow your career as part of the overall company"s strategy.
- You introduce our services to decision makers within potential and current clients. This could be presentations given to Marketing /Digital/ Communication/ IT/ HR departments where our services could be relevant. Therefore, knowledge and passion for digital are necessary to fulfil your role as a Business Manager within the company.
- Your main goal should be to generate new prospects/contacts/contracts.
- As a Business Manager, the commercial development implies taking the meeting, preparing it and studying your clients on their potential needs.
- Maintain and take care of the relations built and grow confidence in your clients by delivering excellent customer service
- You will work together with the recruitment team and other departments (C-Level, marketing, finance,..) in order to deliver upon your clients requests.
- A Business Manager has financial responsibility over its own business unit.
- While your main focus is your client, we expect you to be involved into the recruitment process in order to stay on top of the delivery to your client but you are not practically recruiting
- You will supervise and build your team of consultants and guide them along their projects within the company
- You will make sure your team is well equipped to deliver upon expectations
- You encourage
- You have a Master"s degree in business or commercial engineering
- Dutch and/or French. English is the corporate language
- A Sales experience of minimum 3 years in the consulting industry
- You know and understand the world of digital, trends, innovations, etc.
- You have great communication skills - negotiation skills
- You have management skills
- You are business driven and flexible
- The latest technologies for mobile & web development
- Teammates that challenge you to exceed your limits
- The finest IT tools raise your potential to even greater heights
- The power to deliver some truly awesome products & services
- Cutting-edge collaborative software development
- A career path that allows you to learn and grow
- Attractive annual bonuses
- Company Car
- Private health care program
- Groups Insurance
- Lunch voucher
02 738 02 62
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 20 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Business development
- Sector: Dienstverlening en Human Resource
- Elsene (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via Profile Group
- Bachelor na Bachelor
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
- Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur