Baresque was established in 1975 in Sydney, Australia and plays a first role on the Australian and international architectural products market, offering wallcoverings, fabrics, architectural finishes and acoustics to designers and architects.
Always looking to offer the best options to designers from all over the world, our range of products are available internationally, through our subsidiaries or distributors. To ensure its European development, Baresque Europe is looking for a Business Developer Manager.
Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join our European sales team based in servicing some of Europe’s top A&D community, direct clients and contractors.
- Sales Responsibility of Europe area
- Built and implement three-to-five-year Sales plan
- Develops and builds sales volume and revenue.
- Accountable to deliver yearly budget (volume, revenues, margins) for the territory
- Manage, train, and empower the distributors and sales agents into executing the Sales Growth strategy. Conducts quarterly reviews
- Ensures total sales revenue of assigned dealer(s) within the region, including new projects and existing business
- Protects accounts from the competition by understanding the competitions' position and nurturing through B2B connections
- Coordinate and support regional business with our global customers
- Drive/Support Baresque initiatives to penetrate new markets and launch new products
- Develop and manage new opportunities pipeline to diversify current portfolio and penetrate uncovered application segments.
- Identify competitors and new trends on the market
You have a “can-do” attitude and a willingness to work to solid sales outcomes, along with a high level of resilience and ability to demonstrate the following skills:
- Background of working with Designer & Architects and/or dealer networks or the ability to “story tell” when making sales.
- Field sales background with a hunter/new business focus and growing existing accounts.
- Excellent communication and personal skills at all levels
- Professional, organised, logical and efficient manner
- Accountability for tasks and ensuring that timelines are met
- Solution provider
- You will be energetic, a relationship builder and be able influence, with a personable, diplomatic but strong personality. Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in German, English and ideally French
If you are interested in the position, please apply via the link.