BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- SMARTBOX GROUP BELGIUM NV
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Smartbox Group is the leading European player in the leisure gift market offering more than 180,000 unique experiences to create unforgettable memories. Our brands include Smartbox, Bongo and Cadeaubox.
Smartbox Group is very successful in the Swiss Market, and wants to expand its offer in the German speaking part of Switzerland, with additional hotel, gastronomy, wellness and adventure experiences. For this reason, we are looking for two extra Business Development Managers who can help us contract new partners.
Are you motivated and looking for new challenges? Don't wait any longer! Join us and together we will progress in the field of the gift experiences on an international scale.
In order to increase the network of Smartbox partners and unearth unique experiences for our beneficiaries, we are looking for sales talent with a hunter’s soul.
Office base for this job opportunity is Antwerp, Belgium, where you will be part of an international contracting team.
Objectives of the Role
- Growing our offering to customers by finding and signing high value partners in line with the sourcing plan.
- Managing your own pipeline and balance short and long term priorities.
- Developing and share creative solutions to objections.
- Negotiating the building up of experiences, including pricing and commission, to create profitable and desirable products for customers in Switzerland and across Europe.
Key Capabilities and Skills
- Sales and Account Management experience in a B2B environment is a distinct advantage.
- Fluency in (Swiss) German and English is required. . Good knowledge of French and Dutch is a plus.
- Active listening skills that enable you get the most out of every interaction with Partners and Colleagues.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to ensure your experiences are marketed correctly.
- You enjoy working with numbers, with the ability to harness data to motivate others to see (adopt) your point of view.
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Oracle.
- At ease using MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint and similar tools.
- Data driven and analytically competent to build and present compelling business proposals.
You will be part of the European market leader in leisure gift experiences. Our motto: “Inspire people to experience life”. Strong values and a positive mindset are central for us. You will enjoy an exciting position at the core of the business, of strategic importance in a rapidly changing environment. We will trust you with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, balancing working from home and from the office.
You will of course receive an attractive salary package for this position, supplemented with attractive benefits.
- Secundair onderwijs
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans, Duits
- Onbepaalde duur
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Sales binnendienst' jobs in Antwerpen meteen in je mailbox.