Passionate about water, Waterleau has developed a portfolio of state-of-the-art water technologies and acquired an impressive track record of +2000 references across all continents. Their services include design & build of turnkey plants, technology pack providing as well as outsourced operations and maintenance.
In 2019 Group Machiels joined Waterleau as the majority shareholder to accelerate their growth. To meet increasing demand for their expertise, we are currently looking for a: Business Controller
- You are responsible for the monthly financial project reporting of projects in Belgium and abroad: e.g. variance analysis (purchasing, hours spent…), calculation of economic progress (PoC, WIP), budget vs actuals vs previsions (end of work prognoses), variation orders of each project, cash flow planning of project and local entities,
- Monthly meetings with project managers (local & international) and daily assistance of the business where needed,
- Monthly follow-up of statutory accounts of companies & branches abroad in close collaboration with local teams, in order to ensure full compliance of each entity with local legislation. E.g. Algeria, Macau, Italy, Colombia amongst others,
- You will develop and implement new ways of working and improve business processes within the domain of project controlling and reporting,
- In close collaboration with the group controller you will get to know the company, the business and the way of working within Waterleau
- Reports to CFO
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably within a project organisation,
- Good understanding of local fiscal legislation, transfer pricing, VAT,
- Knowledge of SAP is considered as a strong plus,
- It goes without saying that you are accurate and analytical,
- You have an international outlook and are motivated to work in a multi-cultural environment,
- Whilst working at Waterleau you will travel 5 to 10% of your time (mostly 2 to 3 days in sequence with the ability to plan your own schedule)
- Able to communicate comfortably in English, French and Dutch.
- When you start at Waterleau you become part of an international team passionate about water and the protection of the eco-system.
- Waterleau offers an attractive salary package with company car and other interesting advantages.
- You obtain a leading role within the finance team with the possibility to work with a very motivated team of experts.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.