Business Automation Analyst
- Volvo Group Belgium
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Business Automation Analyst
The Monitoring Center resides within the Volvo Trucks Uptime organization and stands for a creative development hub of aftermarket services related to Remote Diagnostics and Big Data analytics, close to our customers. Perceived by many as a scale-up within the Services area, we nurture empowerment and enthusiasm as key ingredients for building customer success.
- You drive initiatives and projects that map and improve the operational technical processes. You search for innovative and functional solutions with a focus on automation of current processes
- You know your way around data engineering and analytics, as application building will be an essential element of the automation process.
- You gather, identify requirement from the Technical Dealer support team and other stakeholders with an innovative mindset
- You bring domain competence, business knowledge and needs /requirements as a subject matter expert in development and improvement activities
- You communicate status updates and next steps to all parties involved to ensure awareness and commitment to the project deliveries.
- You execute upon and develop these solutions in collaboration with key stakeholders
- You have preferably a M.Sc. degree in Business Engineering, Computer Science or equal by experience
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in working with data analytics, data engineering and application building
- You master following tools and language: Python/Java, SQL, Qlik/PowerBI, RPA
- You are passionate about IT applications and app development
- You have a great interest in process optimization, digital transformation and agile
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills.
- You are an enthusiastic team player with a can-do, start-up mentality.
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement.
- The opportunity to work in global and dynamic organization with highly skilled colleagues
- A working environment that truly believes in customer success, trust, passion, performance and change
- Regular opportunities for training and education to develop yourself continuously
- Flexible working hours, extra days off, a company restaurant, initiatives concerning health and wellbeing
- A competitive payment based on your experience & competences that will develop depending on your input and performance
- Extralegal benefits like meal vouchers, health and group insurance, possibility for car and bicycle lease, and many more
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur
- 3 januari
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Analyse' jobs in Gent meteen in je mailbox.